Reviews for Perfection
little8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMG...gorgeous
Fuinn13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is amazing, just perfect. I'm speechless..
ThePictureOfSophisticatedGrace chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
DarkDevone13: As Talouse says, 'He's got a huge talent!'
Wonderfully written story. Very sweet.
Usually the Moulin Rouge fanfictions that are rated 'M' are hard core and pure smut. This was done quite artistically.
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful... and loverboy had skills...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really good! Sweet and tender.. Im my mind it was a little hotter. xD But I like this version too.

Love from Brazil
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awww, i adore!

i was devastated at the end of the film when she died...

but have you noticed that while he holds her body she blinks after she dies, but apparantly this can actually happen in newly-deceased corpses, (random trivia for you) ;)
XImAsOuLeAtErX chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
UR SO FUCKIN AWESOME! TT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Absolutely fabulous! One of the best things I've read in a *long* time. Perfection! :)
JD'sDreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Me likes, lol.

This was very good, keep up the good work

I'm going to add this story to my favorites list. :)
new-born-mom chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I don't typically read M rated fan-fics, but yours was a masterpiece. You didn't just put in a sex scene because you could. You molded one in to a magnificent piece of art. It was written by someone of actual intelligence. The way it was worded, the use of grammar, the skillful way you introduced their intimate moment, etc... It all speaks volumes of how you were raised and of your intelligence level. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and it was quite refreshing to see some one that actually knows how to write participating on . Thank you!
m chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was really sweet! Loved it. :)
TheKaseyWay chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
could just be cuz it that time of the month, but i'm crying like a baby. so sweet!
misssixty1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great. Even though I'm two years late here but w/e.
Roselize chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Really good, really sweet and really well written. If I am to be critical, you use the word "angel" too often. But that's just my opinion. :)
Loki's Only Love chapter 1 . 10/28/2009