Reviews for Debt
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
haha cute
Ashlee chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I like it it's so halarius! Maybe in the next part or in the middle, you could make them kiss in secret and naruto finds out and that starts another war between the mand naruto is just to nuckle headed to listen to what saskue is saying. Then in the end very last chapter after repaying 100 kisses saskue turns out gay and naruto freaks and hides in fear until he "discovers" hinata and they get married and saskue turns out that he likes guys and girls so he gets over naruto and dates and eventually marry. Eather that or saskue fall's in love with sakura and they date then marry whille naruto is so happy wiht hinata he forgets he's in love with sakura amd naruto and hinata get married but on the same day as saskue as sakura and sakura starts to bitch like allways then they fued (or the girls do) and finally after a whole 2 weeks of not comprimizing the weddings are 2 days away and they finally deside a double marriage and the world is happily ever after with kids and the whole world starts again.( took me 2 min to write this!)
saki-chan1592 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hahaha...

Sasuke is paying a debt..haha

great story!

i love it!

It is a pity you dun wan to continue it, but anyway nice work.

Saki~
iluvgaara chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hehehe! cute!
Ao Ame chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
LOL XD
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aww this was sweet and funny! :P I love SasuSaku! Lol I liked the last line. Nice work, it was cute!
shierysh chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aww, so cute!

Love it! :D

Definite fav ;) :)

And as you're not continuing it, if somebody continues this.. can you post a 'chapter' saying who did..? Please! :)

Good luck with otehr fics! :)
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
that was cute, but i think you should finish it because if you start something you should finish it.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw! This was cute! Poor little Sasu-chan being dominated by Sakura!
SakuraUchiha321 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww! i sensed a funny sorta story coming! but good job!
x0x0x0Raina-himex0x0x0x chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i think you should continue it's awesome. y waste a good story? Lolz i loved the ending
LovableLuna chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aww!

I haven't read your stories in FOEVER!

I miss talking to you!

I love your stories!

This one is especially cute!

I love it.

:-)

-Soon to be Luna
my-name-is-V chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
sounds snazzy (my best friend is going to kill me now for using her word)... anyways

don't worry i don't want to continue it.

i don't have time for it.

too much to do.

but its still a niffty idea

and you wrote the first part pretty well.
XflyXawayXangelX chapter 1 . 5/31/2008