Reviews for Legacy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Eh eh eh, that was lovely!
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
How do you do that? Tifa and Cloud having a parental chat with Denzel and it's so natural! All in character. Awesome. Sigh, makes me smile )
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
UWE HE HE, CAN'T BELEIVE I MISSED THIS, HEH HEH HEH, IF THERE WERE TO BE ANOTHER SEQUEL TO FF7 AND DENZEL WAS THE HERO IN IT, HE WOULD BE KICK ASS. IT'S A KNOWN FACT IN GAMES, TRAGIC PAST ALWAYS EQUALS A KICK ASS FIGHTER,
Sokulski chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw! Very cute!
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I’ve read “On the Way to a Smile” several times, but I’ve never thought about how Cloud and Tifa would react if they found out that Denzel had tried to join the WRO… I love the dynamics between Cloud and Tifa, because the way you write them it’s very easy to tell that they have a close bond, even if they’re not in a relationship. I adore Cloud’s fatherly-ness (forgive my made up word. ;P) too. It’s subtle, but still obvious that he cares about the kids. That ending was perfect too. Very well done, I enjoyed it. :3
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Do you know that I was looking for a fic that had something to do with Case of Denzel?

Or was planning on writing one...

But anyway, it was nice. I can totally understand why they would be worried about him. Heck, when I read 'Case' I was worried myself!
Reaching for Stars chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Great job! I love how you played Cloud. :)
elebelly chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
this was a really good one shot :) i loved the interactions! well done!
NRGburst chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
A nicely written, well researched story. It's nice to see something out there that isn't just based on AC. I agree that Denzel wouldn't be satisfied with leaving "his debt" like that after CoD. Well done!