Reviews for Babysitting
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 6/24
So and Amethyst and Onyx are Ruby and Sapphire's kids. Interesting. I give them a son named Nicholas. I also have an OC named Amethyst. Topaz and Dandelion are Gold and Crystal's kids. That's also interesting. I have an OC named Topaz as well. So Blue and Green Oak have twins named Cyan and Aquamarine Oak. I have an OC named Aquamarine, too. So Red and Yellow have daughter Scarlett and son Orange. Interesting. How old are Orange and Topaz? Please do a bonus chapter of what happened to Silver!
Eagle.
Sandile's Darkness chapter 1 . 1/2
This is hilarious! ;)
PokemonRules chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Reading,

Bonus Scene...Me:yeah this is going to interesting
Silver playing with Barbies doll...Me:hahaha(cracking up trying imagine silver and playing with dolls)...poor,poor Silver
Silver watching Barney...Me:hahaha... I would have crack with just the dolls
Silver shooting T.V...Me: I would never trust Silver with kids...EVER but then again I think I would have exploded watching that.
Silver cleaning floors...Me:I would have done something more hursh if my anime shows gets cut (you would probaly don't want to see for a year :P) because someone could not stand watching Barney

Love the story very funny at the end keep on writing
-PokemonRules
Christy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Woah
The defender of pokespe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
PEARL, I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! GREAT STORY!
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Silver is a bad bad man.

And Sapphire really doesn't know what she's doing.
Hecate-Aidonaia chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*dies of laughter* Poor Sapphire and LOL at Silver killing the dolls and blowing up the TV...
Shadow The Flygon Tamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Haha! They asked for it.

~Shadow
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
...bwahahahaha!
MidnightAngel1095 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Poor Sapphire taking care all those kids. while her friends are lazy and Silver make it worse

Hhaha
Teamwerewolf4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
poor sapphire having to watch all those little toddlers around.
Blue Butter chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love this story! I read it before I had an account (which I'm too lazy to sign in), and I've been searching for it forever. :]
DesSta chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lol! i really pity both sapphire and silver
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
And in the end, Emerald was the Babysitter... poor Sapphire... and everyone else she caught while Silver was really bad~ Beheading Barbie like that! One day, They'll come for him and his head...Hehehehe...

Oops, Good Story! I love it so much~