Reviews for Ask You, Ask Me
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Loved it
Lt.Gungirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Nice... Haven't read much GunXSword fanfic and this one was good. Really good. Liked it. I always liked Van and Wendy as a couple... even if it was only suggested in the anime.
LifesDarkFire chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I love this story! I didn't think it was too mushy. At least, not on my rating scale. I thought it was perfect and you captured Van and Wendy so perfectly! This is going into my favorite stories so I can read it again and again.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
How affectionate! Even as a romantic theme, it really matches up to what I would expect of each character. Your writing is inspirational.
SesshyGal chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
good job man
Wings of Fidelity chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Aw..

That's so cute! This is a side of Van I'd be dying to see. And with Wendy too, that will make it triple the worth! And oh yeah, I love that song too, especially Code Geass! Just can't get enough of Lelouch and C.C.

I absolutely adore this story! Like I said, this is one side of Van I'd be dying to see. And here, Wendy really shows that she's matured, both in physical and emotional aspects.

A great job you did here. Keep it up, hope to see more from you soon :)

~ Wings of Fidelity

P.S. Hurrah! GUNxSWORD author and fic to be added to my Alerts/Faves
Lady Knight chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I loved it! Great job, I could really see that hapening. Wendy would have loved to meet Helena and I think Van would take her. And only Wendy. Makes me want to write something. hum...

And I think it's post anime because of the end.
Meicdon13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
KESO! Hot monay with cheese! Chizwhiz (sp?)! You get the drift XDD
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm just a bit confused. During or post-anime?

*Dirty thoughts of what the question was*