Reviews for 02 06 Age of Bronze
Awww I like this one
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
So adorable!
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I really love this whole story idea - I always wonder what happens in between episodes! I love the fact that Rose and the Doctor 'accidentally' got married, it seems like a thing they would do :P Thank you for making this story, and the ones that follow - I'll be sure to review them all. Keep up the amazing work :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
This was a very sweet one! And all those, supposedly awkward, moments didn't feel awkward to read at all. It was just perfect!
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Awwww, this was so cute :D
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
awwww... this one was really sweet
korasami chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
lol, did u write this before Sarah Jane Adventures? Cuz apparently it was made by aliens ("Enemy of the Bane"). Lots of ppl dont watch the show, so I dont rly expect u to know that…
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
This was cute and made me positively giggle!
Ayjah chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Oh lovely. I so want to see Stonehenge someday!
jonara chapter 6 . 10/8/2010 friend..loved that slip lol! Very sweet and funny :)
Absentia chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Ah, accidental strange-custom marriages, the plot device Rose/Doctor Whovians everywhere love to abuse. And why not? It's always adorable and perfectly quick in a pinch.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
absolutely loved it. so sweet and they way you portrayed the Doctors gradual feelings was brilliant. great writing.
TheSingingGirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I love the last paragraph, particularly "wife - friend". Thing is, I bet he's married half his companions accidentally at some point or another, so you can read as much or as little into it as you like, which is adorable. Adorable being the primary adjective for this story.

WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Decided to hop over from whofic, 'cos the cabbages need cutting! ;D (Am BadWolf101 there)

Was an original, CheeseOnToastWorthy, and fun to read! Twas brillopads in characterisation, and vair realistically romantic! Et très très amusante too... Them married! HEEHAW!