Reviews for Their Legacy
pineapple1550 chapter 60 . 1/19
BEST STORY EVER! The ending made me cry actally...
Maybe in the future you can create a story with Elladan and Elrohir life and story.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 60 . 12/3/2013
Oh my goodness. I discovered your stories a few days ago and after I read all of Hidden Child I immediately started this story. It took me two days to finish it and as I write this I have tears in my eyes. To say I was shocked by the sudden end to this beautiful story is an understatement.
I am blown away by your writing. Your stories are the first I've read in this fandom. I loved every single word. I was always fascinated by the thought of a Legolas/Aragorn pairing and my God you've more than made me a fan of them.
I can honestly I'm favoriting this story and I know I'll come back to reading it again and again. Thank you for writing these amazing stories. So very very well done!
KD Skywalker chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story! I completely understand about leaving a story and coming back to it after several years...I have so many that are unfinished!
seabury chapter 60 . 1/16/2013
I should have reviewed for every chapter. I have been reading this and Hidden Child for the past couple of weeks on and off. I admit that when I first started, I read every five or six chapters or so and then skimmed the epilogue (I know, how horrid), before realizing I was being an idiot and decided to read the whole thing properly. So glad I did. I'm not one for fluff but I soon realized there was so much more to this fic than that. Honestly, it consumed me for the period I read it. Your writing is phenomenal. When I read that you were 15 at the time of writing I sat there shocked for a good, long while. I just felt really proud of you when I was done reading. You have a gift, I hope you continue writing :) Thank you for creating something that was so beautifully rich and immersible.
p.s. Reading the ending again after reading all the chapters completely slayed me, I cried so hard!
love-elaine chapter 60 . 1/7/2013
I'd like you to know that with this chapter, you have brought me many tears. Tears that have never been shed over a story before. And for that, I thank you. I thank you for providing me with a piece of literature that has fueled so much emotion in me and has brought me so much joy to read.
silmarlfan1 chapter 60 . 11/10/2012
I am crying!
camimac chapter 60 . 10/27/2012
Sad ending, but what an interesting life Legolas and Aragorn had. Sad about Rilluin, but what lovely grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren he, and his brother and sisters, gave our favorite royal couple g* This was a fantastic story. Thanks for coming back and giving us the final chapter.
jadedheart25 chapter 60 . 10/24/2012
Wow to say I was shocked and delighted to see a update for this story after so long would be putting it mildly I had long thought this story was abandoned I'm truly glad you decided to finish it even tho you broke my heart a bit with the ending.I still can't believe they both went out like that tho but I can understand why after everything that Legolas felt he couldn't go on without Aragorn but it's still so sad and I can't help but feel that's the real reason there one daughter never found love she new she would age a lot slower then everybody else and didn't want to watch her love ones consistency growing old and dying on her ether. all and all tho even with it bitter sweet end this was one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read!
Kaylee716 chapter 60 . 10/23/2012
I think that I am the first to comment on this chapter, so how fitting. I couldn't believe it when I got the email that this chapter had been posted...and after nearly 2 years, I might add. I must admit, I do not read much of the fandom anymore. Of course, I had to make an exception for Their Legacy. I am very sad that it's over (and that you will never write down all those plans that you told me about). But you could not have written a better or more satisfying ending. Perfection, as always, my dear. Much Love. Caleigh
lemonlimediddies chapter 59 . 7/29/2012
This is truly amazing! You simply must return to working on it!
Guest chapter 59 . 7/25/2012
I hope you will update this someday, I love this story )
Eminnis chapter 59 . 8/7/2011
I almost cried when I saw you hadn't updated...please update! Great story!

Eminnis
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's strange for me to see Aragorn as the female counterpart but I like it. :) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 59 . 4/1/2011
I've been checking back in on this story 4 a while now, waiting 4 an update. This is such a great story! PLEASE Update... NOW! (with a cherry on top?)
Kaylee716 chapter 59 . 3/17/2011