Reviews for With A Cherry on Top
Animesmutlover-10 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I don't know about you guys but I absolutely adore forbidden love stories
I don't really take it like an incest story because of Sasuke and Sakura it insane and disgusting of me that I love incest stories.
I don't know what it is but reading an incest story filled with so much passion (like this beautiful amazing story) makes my heart beat faster chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
ala ..
GravityPuller chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
My friend showed me this, and it's amazing!
MissUnusual chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is so wrong but so right XD
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
-blink, blink- so they were half brother and sister? and they had sex? erm - dunno how I feel about that. I like the way you wrote the fic though! You have good skills. XD
Ron03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ah, so that's what the "forbidden fruit" means. Well, earlier I thought that they were just step siblings. So, you're kinda into some incest stories..
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I think that the incest thing was an interesting twist- one that I haven't seen before and I think that it's cool that you tried something different.

-Although, I would have liked to see you explore it more throughout the bulk of the fic; to mention it early on and through writing convey the sense of wrongness Sakura feels from it. It felt a little think anti-climactic and it leaves a lot of inner-emotional issues unresolved to the audience from the Sakura and Sasuke perspectives.

I guess I would have liked more explanation and a closer look into their lives- this doesn't really seem like a one-shot and I think that it would be more self-contained with more background history during the reading.

But that's just my say- have a nice day!

ohheysugar chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
The story was good but...the whole sister/brother thing is nasty xD
mdtiger chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I know this is wrong but this story is so hot. I wish you could continue on with the story. I love it I want to know if they struggled even if it was a short one-shot I want to know what happens next!
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
ahaha! Finally another story with Sasuke doing the chasing instead of Sakura! :] Wonderful!
FoamBanana chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ehm... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'v read this one time before but since I was quite new here I didn't knew how to give a review, but now I do so my oppinion... KEEP ON WRITING! xD
pick-a-doo chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Cool! :)
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
o me likey :D lol i've always wanted a bro (half or step or not) ;o lol good story for a difficult plot
nizzzybear chapter 1 . 12/20/2009