Reviews for Chuck vs the Angel of Death
michaelfmx chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
I usually do not recommend or favourite crossover stories. However, I have never watched or heard of Life and did not miss anything in this story (I think).

This is another fantastic story. I have read a couple of "Chuck gets a girlfriend' stories but this one is the best. Yes, it is angsty, but it is also powerfully emotional. And, Sarah gets to off a bunch of bad guys to boot. What else could you ask for. Definitely worth the read.
Graydon chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Most of your work is great.. but this was so damn dark and unlike Chuck.
Gord429 chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
WOW. Truly amazing. Best Fic I've read EVER! Thank you so much for this, it will honor my favorites list for all time
Baylink chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
That's twice.

I swear to Ghod, if you do this to me again, I'm going to inject you with 100 times too much heparin, and beat the mortal shit out of you.
AlphaTerra chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
I just stumbled on this story, after all this time and I would like to say a big thank you! I loved it from beginning to end.
Airam4u chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Thank you for this story and the nice sense of closure you left with us.
babypumpkin chapter 16 . 7/14/2008
love it! The Han Solo comment was adorable!
HJB chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
Loved the Chuck/Sarah goodness in this chapter. I know Sarah bought the angel pins, but I can't help but think it's not her. If it is, I hope she doesn't get caught. I really have no idea what's going to happen.
tshdow chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
excellent, really a great chapter. )
tshdow chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
nice touch. )
Canadian Chucky chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
Ohh...NOW its getting more interesting. lol

I'm hoping Chuck flashes more and finds out she killing them. He might be appreciative. ;)
Shrimpy Kay chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
Damn (only word I could think of)...wow, this is amazing. Talk about getting emotional...Sarah is downright crazy now (and I love it).
007chuck chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
dam you are good .

caqn i ask you a fabor thogh i have a fan fick it is oly one capter could you read it ploeas

i think you might like it is nerd royal

casion roayl meets chuck
LeeCan chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Good chapter but I wonder what will happen to Becky in the future. She seems really nice but we can't have Chuck hooking up with her permanetly now can we.

Well done and well written. You 'show' instead of 'tell' very well. Just one example below that I liked.

(“Oh,” he breathed, his eyebrows crawling upward. “So it is.”)
LeeCan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I am so behind on reading. I know this review is late but this is very good and I know I will enjoy the rest of the chapters too. You write well.