Reviews for Cards and Kittens
pokemonflower9379 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
weve all been there i feel your pain yami
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
#blinked

#blinked blinked

...Uugh...

#speechless
Scaehime chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Silly and cute! I love cats!
Grandpa Muto's reaction was priceless!
Death 101-Fox Version Id163823 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I needed a pick-me-up and decided what works better than Yugioh and kittens? Also I couldn't remember what happened. Awesome job on the oneshot. My favourite lines were when Yami was going to lecture the mom cat on the responsibility of parenting and when he had no idea why his people worshipped cats. Those were awesome!

-D101
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i will forever love this story for all time. it makes me go all fuzzy inside. so cute. good job.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*dies laughing* I can definitely see them doing that.

brittney
Kiesha chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I have this amazing mental image of Dark Magician Girl being all "WHERE'S THE FIRE" and poor Yami just blinking repeatedly. *snort*

The descriptions in here are PURE GENIOUS on a level that simply defies explanation. Grampa's reaction being the most epic win ever.

"After picking his lower jaw up off the floor, he went back to bed, put his pillow over his head, and spent the rest of the predawn hours telling himself that he had seen nothing, nothing at all."

I really wish is wasn't so late at night. Then I could roll around laughing as that scentence demands. XD
Happyfish chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ha ha ha that was so funny!

poor Yami!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hahahahahahaha-coughhackcough-hahahahehehehehehe! Poor, poor Yami! he tried to not wake up his host, but he ended up needing his most trusted cards help. I like how Dark Magician temped the little kitties out of thier hiding place. I can see why he's smirking. Partially out of relief that he isn't in another shadow duel, and mostly out of amusement that his Mighty Pharoah needs help with a kitten infestation.

I like this a lot!
inkShade chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
ahaha, I love this!
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
o...cute and sweet...my oh my...it's pretty obvious that you're a cat person...
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
so cute!
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was funny and oh so random.
Kitt Chaos chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is such a delightful story! I love the whimsy of the whole piece, and the fact that even though the kittens are destructive, no one truly wishes them any harm. DM for the win on this, too. From how he acts in this, I can imagine that once upon a time, in an ancient land, he had a kitten, too. Awesome!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/4/2008