Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
lostinterestsorry chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
You have to ask? Of course I want to read a sequel. This is one of my very favorite stories and I adored the way you drew out all the tension and drama and hurt feelings, etc. The thing about your slash writing is that your narrative can stand on its own because you have a real, obviously well thought-out plot from beginning to end. I used to like to read PWP (plot what plot) stories but have kind of gotten away from them. I need something more satisfying than that and your stories are just what I'm looking for.
Kaylee716 chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
*Rocks back and forth while waiting for sequel* You...must...UPDATE! Screw the title, just post the first chapter! ;) Much love. ~ Kaylee
Vamp.Michelle chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
Absolutely brilliant! You know I love the other four stories in this series, but reading them back to back I must say this is my favourite by far! The plot, the emotional depth, the heartbreak and your very sensitive way of writing the rift between Aragorn and Legolas. Actually, those last chapters were the ones that impressed me the most. I found both Aragorn's and Legolas' reaction to what had happened very realistic and believable - especially their slowly deteriorating relationship while they're both helpless to do anything about it.

Of course I loved all the h/c you put in there for poor Aragorn. You can always bribe me with some well-place Aragorn-hurt. It was wonderfully done, and while I enjoyed the h/c on its own I had never the impression that you were using it as a mere plot device. Which, of course, is good:)

In regards to a sequel: Do you really have to ask? I can answer with a short and heartfelt: YES!
Nadeane chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
Just read all 5 stories and omg i loved them sequel please!
Thorongirl chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
Ladedadeda! *Throws flowers along the path*. Oops. You caught me skipping about and rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the sequel. Dun da dun dun. Lithdal doesn't escape, does he? Ponders. Hm. Don't know. You did kind of leave that possibility open. But no, our young lovers are together once more, the evil Lithdal is (presumably) taken care of, Estel is back with his loving family and Gil Feir has just written one of the most awesome stories I've read all year. So yes, I shamelessly beg for a sequel. Does it bother you when people beg? Or do you get that little vicarious thrill from so many besotted readers wanting more of your writing? Dying for the sequel here, okay? Wonderful tale.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Ah *gasps*! I usually check for updates on your stories over at Mirrormere, so I totally missed this *gasps again*! You can totally expect me back here at the next possible moment:)
Sir Edwin chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
I couldn't stop reading it. Engrossed. And yes, a sequel would be fabulous. Although it could only roughly be called a sequel, and just by coincidence pick up where this one left off )
reader chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
Ahh of course a sequel! I NEED one!
Reader chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
Yes sequel!
Estrid2006 chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
that was amazing! it was such a good chapter i absolutely loved it!

both the parts with estel and lithdal were amazing! i was all tensed that something terrible was going to happen!

hebo estel,

baby green eyes chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
Yes! Yes! YES! A sequel is a definite must! You ended this story snickering, I'm sure, and rubbing your hands mischieviously, knowing that we will whine and cry for more! And guess what, I SHALL BEG AND CRY FOR MORE HAPPILY! D

Oh I have missed you, GilFeir! ALL THESE WEEKS! I waited and waited and waited, and I am so happy that I waited! For this chapter was utterly lovely. I love Estels strength, and by him, Legolas's. I can just imagine what Estel and Legolas could possibly be doing now in the Hall of Fire, and it BEGS for a sequel! It falls on its hands and knees and pulls its hair out and full-fledgedly BEGS!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE, DEAR AUTHOR OF THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY, PLEASE! WRITE A SEQUEL! We are enchanted and will love you forever and ever and ever. Not that we already dont, but MORE! ;)

Oh and you just KNOW what Estel and Legolas are going to do tonight in their room..*wiggles eyebrows* And if not tonight, then the next night, for they are surely craving each other as badly as I am craving this sequel!

There should be a sign written on my forehead saying, "FEED THE READER!" Heehee, it must be done!

Gord and V chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
Must you even ask if I enjoyed this? Of course, it was amazing! Hurt and pain, love and comfort all in one long and very much enjoyed chapter. The reactions and emotions were so well planned and written. Must you even ask if a sequel should occur? The answer is yes, and as quickly as possible.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
jr chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
I'm not a native speaker so please excuse my mistakes.

I really love your series! It is really great and it would be awsome if you write a sequel! I really like the fact that you do not write any pointless slash. There is always such a good plot, an actual story, with suspense and everything and your characters are great too. I'm not so good in reviewing but I just wanted to say - please please go on, this so good!
thecityisgrey chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Well, I'm just a lame anon, but I'll let you know I've read every part of your awesome series, some even several times. I'm not good at reviewing anything, but, uh... The thing I like about your series that you don't restrict the story by trying to stay 101% canon, but instead add your own stuff and content at times. Then again, you don't go the way of being totally nonsensical in relation to canon either. It's great. Not to mention that your writing style and grammar has greatly improved throughout the series.

To the point: yes, you will write a sequel or you will have a very murderous anon at your door one of these days. : D
trustingfrndshp chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
I'm glad Estel's family came for him and that he and Legolas gave themselves a chance to heal; I love each of your stories and really hope you do another one b/c I was already sad thinking that this was the end (even though I think you did a good job wrapping things up); thanks for sharing and hope to see more!