Reviews for BLEACH: Listen To Your Heart
greasy snivellus chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DeltaZero0 chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
Ignore them they just don't understand. I get that the rape of a main or any character is a difficult thing to read but in a story like this it is obviously a part of the characters development. You guys obviously don't see this, so if you want a happy all the time fluff story then go find one but this is well written and the author did warn you so you can't blame them for it.
So ya stop the hostility. And to you the author... good story. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
KILL YOURSELF
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
Goddammit that ruined it for me. Completely unnecessary.

Bye
GinnyMyLove chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
I..no. that was worse than any lemon. Rape of a main character is too much. I will not be finishing this story story despite it having been recommended to me.
kagome718 chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Genius! I love the idea of 2 swords! It's so hot, not to mention original, I've never read a bleach FanFiction with this storyline before ;) kudos!
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
It was great.! The last part about hope was touching... ;)
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Whhhaaat.?
Oh no.! Yamamoto can ba tricky and can act reallygood ;)
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Oh my kami.!
Grrrrr.! Is there any portal in this fanfic so i can go in there and have super amazing powers then punch the life out of that Yurimoto.!
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
I love Ichigo's Bankai Second Phase and also Rukia's Bankai...
And Ichigo's line, "Including the bastard who hurt you."
Gah.! That was awesome.!
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Hey i've been curious about the unamed Kuchiki.. Are u gonna mensyun his first name.?
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Yeah.! Go Rukia and Sode no Shirayuki.!
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I don't understand was Rukia you know.. The word starts with a R and ends with ED.?
Or was she beat up.?
PM me.!
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
That was deep.. As in deep
I mean 'stage my death' and deep ocean.. Kinda deep.. Damn i dunnno wat im talking abut ryt now... LOL
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
It was rad.!
My toes were curling when they were you know M.O...
So far.. Great job..