Reviews for Time and Again
Ev'rdeen chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I didn't think I could love Fred and George any more than I already do but the way they support and protect their friend is adorably heart-warming.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
...You know, I think they really would do that.
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this! Can/Is there going to be a sequel or is this a definite oneshot? I have to admit though the conicedences in my life astound me sometimes. I was watching a docmentary about Androgen insensitivity syndrome and then I find and read this! ;)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
loved it.
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Such a great story idea! Very well done. Please keep on writing!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I had to log out so i could add more to my review.

Can you do a sequel? I'd love to read it. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked it, random and strange, but i liked it. :)
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i liked it quite a bit. poor boy...
yolanda chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
really good story... please right more, i'd love to see what happens next! you're a great writer, you have lots of talent! I love your work!
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I try not to be prejudiced by the weirdness of Lee being a girl and I must say that was very well written.

It's amazing how the twins can be so caring :))

But I was just wondering, why did she pretended to be a he in this fic? o.O

Just naturally curious :)
Remus-Chocolade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Great concept and great writing! Do you have any plans on continuing this? It would be fun to read.
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Goodness!

Poor Lee, that's a lot of pressure on a teenager, having a sex change so young... Was it optional?
Ghost-girl-13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I absolutly loved this story more than I can articulate. You handled everything both bluntly and delicatly (if that makes any sense) and I found it refreshing and brilliant. Again, loved it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I think it was fantastically done, I love the twins, I really think they would do that for a friend, you did a fantastic job creating the scenario.