Reviews for Bontoni and Converse
Xenitha chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh, this is wonderful! You've caught Dick's personality perfectly, along with a Bruce who hasn't become the alienated Bat quite yet!
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Much more than I expected. Makes me feel bad about my shoes that just get worn out from working all day, no fun for them or me!
TheBatmanlover4evagirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It's really funny, and NOW I know how much shoes can tell about a person XD and I like the end, it was kinda cute and I love the father/son relationship in this story 3
Megshezza chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Bruce's shoes… were really, really boring.

The billionaire glanced back at the smaller but more interesting pair of shoes in the foyer, still lying propped against each other by the wall.

When had he forgotten how to have fun, Bruce wondered? When had he stopped being himself and started wearing stuffy, expressionless shoes like these?

Maybe he was the one who had turned out badly. Maybe Dick was perfect the way he was.

Dick was down the stairs before Bruce could finish the sentence. Shaking his head slightly in amusement, the billionaire followed his ward at a slower pace. He arrived back in the foyer in time to see his boy slipping easily into the muddy Converses and racing out the door. Poor Alfred was probably going to have a heart attack when he found out about this…

Before following Dick's lead, Bruce paused in the foyer to spare his Bontonis one more glance.

Ah, heck.

Bending down, Bruce grabbed his shoes, put them on and stepped out into the yard.

nuff said! Brilliant work! loved and faved!

Meg
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AAAAAWWWW! Perfect, lovely fluff!
paganpunk2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is an excellent story. Your characterizations are so lifelike it's almost scary, and I can totally see the exact thoughts you outlined actually going through Bruce's head. Fantastic job!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is adorable. Dick is adorable. And Bruce is so Bruce and I'm feling all fuzzy becaue this was perfectness. :3
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved this. This had the flavor of the old show where they had fun.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is like the cutest thing I've read all day. XD I love you.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww! I loved it! We always knew there was another side to Robin just aching to get out. :)
Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is fantastic. I love how it's not obvious or fake or overdone. It's the perfect length and I think it shows them both just as they are, like their shoes. And you're right, I never knew that shoes could tell you so much about a person!
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Yes! Someone finally did a story about this! Great job!

I really loved how you presented each of the characters, amazing job!

Please write more like this! -
Kid Robin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Man bruce is like a girl with his shoes...hehe had to say that I did.
Anym chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love this story it is fantastic.
sififantasygirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was a really great fic! I've noticed that about shoes too, and so now whenever I get bored at youth group I just look at people's feet. :D Good original idea and well executed!