Reviews for Abandoned
PromisingTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
that was amazing.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow. I don't normally read things that long. But... I LOVED it! Except the ending, I was actually hopping for a happy one. But I totally agree with what you said. That kind of thing would take so long to get over. Great story and amazing job! _
Renny Wuz Here chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was sad but cool.
hr1u chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I think you should to ontinue this and over a lot of chapter somehow bring troy and gabriella together again in some unique way pleaz its heart breaking to read this even if there are no happy edings in real life
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Very sad, yet sweet in a way. He really should be gelded just for the mean things he's done. *insert roll of eyes here* Nicely written and I enjoyed reading this. Good job.

xoxMusicalxox chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Good one shot! I'm looking forward to reading the next one! :D x

xoxMusicalxox/Si x
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved this... OMG! I hope there is a sequel... gO gabs!

Emily chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
You should make it a story! It would be realy good.
unknownbyhim22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was so good! I loved it! I laughed a few times, got teary eyed a few times. The sentence at the end "The one I needed and wanted now only exists in my mind. Sad but true…" hit me hard! I feel the same way about someone... it's not that I love this person... it's just that it's all in my mind. I'm glad I could read a story that I could partially relate to! I love it! I'm glad it ended differently from a lot of other fanfics.
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
xo-lexi-ox chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
wow that was good

although i wasn't expectin that ending, i liked it though, it was a nice change. as you said your self. D

loved i Alexandra x x X
laalaa1123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
luv it!
daddysgirl1211 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i really really really like this
WaterBugVA chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Okay, I see where you are going with the ending, but can we maybe get an epilogue? Something down the line where he shows her that she can trust him again? Pretty please?
Qanaver chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow. Beautiful. Awesome. The ending was sad but not too devastating. You can maybe post a happy ending fore those who can't take it. Lol.