Reviews for Nightwolf
Danamaa chapter 2 . 1/2
One of my favourite Nightwing fic by far!

And... sorry... not to rain on your parade, but wolf technically can't bark. They way they verbally communicate is through Howl, yelps, growls, grunts and whimpers.
Sorry for raining on your parade.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Sweet and funny. Love the moments between Batman and Nightwing/Nightwolf. Thanks for sharing.
Zorgithon Phantom CXIV chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Awesome! Please write more!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Me encanto! Hopefully that's how you say "I loved it" in Spanish!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
loved it
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Are the other test subjects stuck as wolves, then?
REBD chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
love this
Calabazes chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I haven't reviewed this story yet? Oh wow I come back and read it at least every other month! It's super fun to read and I love Nightwolf!
Kazuraba Akiko chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
c
Soul Music chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Absolutely loved it, I thought I'd reviewed it ages ago, but no, yeah, loved it! Great originality and I love the characterisations!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I would love this even if it didn't have that last line by Dick. But because it does, I love it more.
RemusCDLupin chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely wicked story. Very well done and an excellent premise. We(Yes we there were two of us reading the story) thought the Doctor was another person until you gave the docter's name but it didn't detract from the story one bit. One thing however I'm afraid did. I do beta reading when time permits and there were a couple of places where you used the wrong words (QUITE instead of QUIET and here instead of hear). If you don't have a beta reader my suggestion is let the story or chapter sit a day or two and then read it over one more time. You might not catch everything but you should catch most of it. Many, many kudos.
Colossus Nightcrawler chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Wowsers... I loved this. I think turning him into a wolf was a novel idea. Very good work as usual.
SerpentsAttire chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I loved this story! Completely well-written - awesome job! :D Thank you. :)
Batnightwings chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Good story idea I liked it a lot. The end came a bit too quickly, but overall a good story, thanks for sharing!