Reviews for Suddenly Everything Has Changed
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Logan could have done things differently. Veronica might still be a target..
LoVe4ever666 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
That was amazing, I love how you ended it, and I think it really would have ruined the vibe you had going if you had. As much as I love some of the stories that end it neat little bows, sometimes you need one that doesn't.

Great job,

Backtowriting chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Even though this is a fairly short one short you managed to get me really emotional, i could see the whole scene playing out perfectly, excellent dialogue and i love the angst aspect. I completely get what you did with Logan there so i feel so sorry for him! Very good writing, and now i shall go read your other stories, lol

J x
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was so sad!

Good chapter
CarolineD chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
... feel the cancer-causing hate soaring right towards you...

No, just kidding.

Great chapter, too great to be ended there. I mean, come on! Do it for me... voor mij, zeg ik u!

leslucids chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
OMG you cant leave us there, you have to continue this . GOD LOGAN you just made her biggest fear come true...that everyone she loves will leave her. Gr! please continue this it rocks! even though i felt my gut twist thanks to logan being a jackass.

continue Plese
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
your story says complete, but you knid of left it in an ackward place. i hope you continue i would love to read what happens next.

update soon.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ok... you can not seriously think of leaving us there. You have to continue. Anything that gut-wrenching deserves a happy ending, even if it takes a while to get there.

No, seriously, I love your stuff and I would love to see you continue this in some form or fashion even after you finish Crash... It's a great story line, in fact I wish I would have thought of it, LOL! It has great potential to play out into a great LoVe epic.

Great stuff! Thanks for writing!
blairbear014 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
well geez did he have to say he doesn't love her anymore. lol it was good, update soon.
Goodbye-To-All chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ah this was really sweet, think you should continue it go
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww ilove this! i cant believe logan would do that, poor v. UPDATE