Reviews for Love Is Eternal
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
I don't really understand...why is she sorry to him? He is the one that should be apologizing...she goes through so much, I feel bad for her.
Nairad chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Only one problem with this chapter: If Izayoi was that close to giving birth, she would've been showing for 80% of the time she was pregnant.
Frostfire613 chapter 34 . 11/5/2011
wow, this story makes me want to kick sesshomaru's ass and spit on him, now i'm in an angry mood
time chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i'm sure this story would probably be fuckin awesome if you quit all this 'you' stuff.. no one likes that!

no one who likes their life the way it is would want to be the main character of this story.

i was drawn into this story by the summary&this prologue untill i got to the beginning of the next chapter.

i promise you you will have better reviews if you just go back and put in things from ur characters pov. PLEASE!

cuz damnit i dont want this to go to waste
Nightmare507 chapter 34 . 5/27/2010
This story is SO awsome! I LOVE IT! And I just finished reading the chapters you had on Quizilla and you need to post more and put up chapter 45 because for some reason it wasn't there -.-...stupid Quizilla...well any way you do need to continue this story you are doing a great job at it and more people need to reveiw becaise I am sure more people read this their just so caught up in the awsomeness they don't think twice about it lol XD.

OKAY! Please post more chapters! I'll be waiting! :)
Super-Nerd-yay chapter 34 . 6/23/2009
Please write more soon its a very good story.
Silent-Phantasm chapter 31 . 12/20/2008
I love this story and i'm gonna read ahead on quizilla. please keep it up.
V Evey chapter 31 . 11/18/2008
DUDE I
xXKikyouXx chapter 30 . 11/7/2008
omg this is increadable! plz update asap!
DeathByCoffee chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
i love ur story! it's really good, really neat idea with the way u write it and also the plot is really neat:) please update soon :D
BrightenStar chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
My goodness, I have missed this story. I adore it, and I adore you, my old friend! I hope you are doing well and are working VERY hard on updating those chapters I know you have. *Smiles*
unii chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hi~! I'm not sure if you remember me... but I was 'unii' on Quizilla... I came over here after the 'change'. Please keep up the good work! :D
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hi!

It's nice to see that you decided to continue your story, wherever that may be. I agree with you about quizilla, I too started up with an account on fanfiction.

I hope you continue updating and that you get a lot of reviews. Your story definitely deserves a million and more reviews.

Hope you update soon!

twinbuster2 (previously twinsbuster2, the 's' is absent)
Sora Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
_ I like this story so far. I also was once a Quizilla writer, but I think it has become harder to use since the change so I came here. I also wrote on Animespiral before they shut it down.
Sora Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2008