Reviews for Wakamezake
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 2/11
Damn! Like... That was soooo hot! God I wish my bf would read this. Great job on the lemon. They're super hard to write apparently but you've got it down for sure
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I adored this! It's rare to find a guy whose so interested in whether or not you cum too; he gets an A for effort!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
6 years later and youre still getting reviews. This was intense! Thumbs up!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
*ahem* Damn, that was really something else! Do you have any tips for writing lemons? I'd like to try my hand at one :P after I've had a chance to fit the pieces of my exploded brain back together.
wait for your leisure time chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Well
Heiryuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow that was pretty hot. And it's also the first time I've ever seen someone use wakamezake in a lemon. I've seen shitty beer play but not wakamezake. It needs to be done more often! So bravo for an awesome story!
holy fucking shi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
that was just gorgeous
ichirukifan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
it was hot i wish my girlfriend could do that with me but im only 17 *sighs*and if i try she would not be my girlfried make that imaginary girlfriend
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hahahah! Go Ichigo! I really liked this story. It reminds me of me and the guy I was with. Almost exactly the same. Anyway, it was very good.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
H.O.T!
live87 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
that was great!
koneko zero chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh, fuck. That was... Wow. I think you've caused my brain to short circuit. That was very, very nice. I may have to go and get myself a nice, calming cup of tea to restore normal functions... If my legs will support my weight.

Thank you ever so much for sharing.
RoxasXIII3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Holy crap, I need tissues! Nosegush! I swear, you have talent, this is one of the best I've read so far! ;) So hot
lovemydogs82 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh dear...that was such DEVIANT behavior...my, my, my;)
NejiTenLuva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Gaaaah that was sexy. . Thanks now I gotta go clear my poor young girl mind. xD

Jk jk, excellent work, loved the teasing. :D