Reviews for Sammy and the Clowns
ccase13 chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
The clown fear never has faded but the boys love their honorary uncles still.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Twentyseven years later and the clown problem is still not solved!
phyllis0016 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
i absolutelt loved this story. i adore a lil sammy and you make him so precious
123kat chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
OMG! McDonalds of all places. So that is why little Sammy is afraid of clowns. I don't blame him their possessed. ( I just knew it).
sentarla chapter 16 . 5/17/2010
that was a great story for why he hats clowns. thanks! I want to read Little runaway, but I guess I have to wait till I get up to it.
sentarla chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
wow I had never heard of young Mcgyver (Australia would not have gotten it unless it had at least 2 seasons back in those days). I have to say I am not too sure if I would have wanted to see it. I am just a Richard Dean Anderson fan that I might have felt like a rip off. But then, even thought I felt that way about team knight rider, I still watched it. Thanks!
sentarla chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
ohhh. I have not even finished reading the chapter but I had to stop and review. Macgyver! you worked in Macgyver! I am eating icecream and this part was even sweeter than that! i LOVE that you put him in, that was so awesome. I have to admit I pictured him using his army knife, shoes lace and of cause a paperclip just to make a kid happy. thank you for making a great story greater! Now I better head back and finish reading that chapter.
sentarla chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
hmm, My question is, did you write this before or after reading harry potter. I like the use of accio :-)
sentarla chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
That book. The true story of the three little pigs is one of my favourites. I have taught in 3 countries (grade 1 and 2) and I always take my copy of that book. Just had to stop and review. Awsome :-)
Ihni chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
McGyver! We! It's been YEARS!
Ihni chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
HAHAHA! “March Mister!” I laughed so loud, I must have frightened my neighbours ... Oh, I'd pay to see that ...
Ihni chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
HAHAHA, errm, sorry, but I think I know what's gonna happen at McDonald's ...
trickie08 chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
God, totally loved this. Already in my favs. The prank on John at the end was priceless. Lol

Trace
trickie08 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Okay, I was gonna wait until the end to review, but I'll forget all this great stuff before I get a chance to finish the story lol.

I could almost see the terrified 3 year old when the crazy screaming clown opened the door with a shotgun in hand. Man that would freak me out. Then Bobby put his foot in it telling Sammy clowns can't get them with the dogs around.

Joshua made a good choice with the moving, barking toy dog. They may be able to convince little Sammy that his little dog will keep the clowns away too.

But McDonalds? seriously? That place is all about the clown, this is gonna be a rough supper.

I love your stories.

Do you have any stories on other sites that I should be aware of? I've read all of them on writer guild already lol

Trace
monkey chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
Just found this fic it is great.I know people are looking at me kinda funny what with all the laughing going on right I know the sue thing. I am a huge johnny Cash fan. It is from a Boy named Sue. Great song