Reviews for Aquarium
ToxicTenshi chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Ah what a nice er two-shot? lol. Poor little Sam. As he drowned in water Dean was drowning in guilt. Wow that was corny. Anyways t'was a good read. I always enjoy when Dean goes through guilt trips and them brotherly moments *fangirly sigh* Wonderful job : )
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Such a cute ending
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awesome story Poor sammy
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
oh my i really have to think of some new words to tell you how i like you're story,as i don't wanna say ,,I love it:: each one hear is surely gonna be one of my fav's. Dean being the biggest ass becoming the know to everyone overprotectiv big awesome brother.

the last bit about John cracked me up.

Oh and BTW i LOVE IT.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Dean can manage to be a royal anus with sam but when it is a question of the safety and of the life of his baby, dean leaves everything of side and shows that it can live without his give but it never goes to be able to live without sammy, is what always me pleases dean and because of it I excuse the bad moments that always it gives to sammy, for whom it is capable of making sam happy with only a look and a touch
Dandelion-san chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Great fic... I loved when Bobby told the boys about John in his early days as a hunter. Never would have taken him as a klutz. XD
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ahh, post ELAC are my favorites for hurt!Sam! Fantastic job, as always!
Lia-Lei chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Great story :)

*hugs*
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Brilliant job! I love it! :)
sandymg chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Sweet. Enjoyed this one. Thanks!
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
aww dean and sam! :D that was BRILLIANT and is so going in my favourites :D thankyou thankyou! xx
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Loved it! I love Bobby's part in this. :D
thunderincrimson chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Uh Sam nearly drowned...poor Dean...so much angst...I loved it! it was an amazing story! XD I just love limp!sam guilty!Dean
alexisabove chapter 1 . 12/20/2008