Reviews for Leave Me Alone!
anon chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
More, please.
Zaxara chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
Truth is, and I'm just going to say it. I'm disappointed. Why? Well..I've just read this beautifully written story with intricate plot development, only to find out in several months it'll have been 2 years since an update!

The plot, is extremely well thought out, focused on friendship before romance, as well as the developing of the characters over such a span, including their maturity, hopes, dreams, and thoughts. All of it is carefully blended together. The story is just amazing to read, and I do hope you will continue to update it. I shall keep my hopes up, a story that wasn't updated for several years was updated recently, so I shall hold out on this story. Once again, I'd like to congratulate you on this masterful story, and hope to hear from you in the future!
Rose Of Frost chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Do you have any plans to update this story? I'd really appreciate for some type of response, even if it's a simple 'yes' or 'no.'

I know many, if not all your fans look forward to future updates, but not knowing if it will ever happen is quite tiring, believe it or not. Enthusiasm deteriorates and anticipation forgotten...

... Then again, I could be taking this far past the point of normality. Hah.

Anyways, updates brownie points.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
I really like this, the characters interact realisticly, and the pairing is one of my favorites. I hope the story isn't abandoned, i want a happy ending for them.
Ururu chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
Yeah. It's almost 2011. Update this thing, wouldja?
Black Rain chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
I was wandering around , when I came upon this! I was wondering if you still plan on continuing this? You should if you find yourself with extra time. I look forward to any news that concerns whether or not this will see a chapter 16 or not!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
I can't believe I never reviewed this story the first time I read it, but after a second read-through, I thoroughly enjoyed it again and feel this is among the best A.D. stories I've read on the site. I think more than anything, I really want to see how Kagura and Kaori resolve their differences, but I also like how you've developed Kaori and Sakaki's relationship, and their characters through the introspective writing.

Other than that, don't know of much else to say, other than hoping for update(s) to continue a great story.
Hwikek chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Crap I'm still signed in! I must congratulate you on having an average of almost 10,000 words per chapter. However I cannot complement anything else. 'Cause I never read the story!
someone chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
I see that we are now entering the fluffy bonding stage of the fic. I'm glad for it because it means that Kaori will be happy. I always did have a soft spot for her.
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
No! What the smurf man! It's already 2010. I love,love love this! Please oh god do continue! PLEASE! I'm breaking down here from how long I've waited!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
I really hope you decide to continue this. It's amazing, and by far one of the best stories I've read in the Azu fandom.

I look forward to any future updates! I hope that your writers block, or perhaps lack of inspiration, leaves you soon!

Condor green chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Well it's 2010...

And I am on withdrawl and need an update
Lee Totema chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Wow, you don't know how happy I am to read this. You see i came across this story a while back, when you finished writing your 12th chapter and i suddenly lost it, I didn't remember the title. I completely forgot about Azumanga Daioh but recently i've been re-watching the episodes and i remembered this story. I always wondered if you got even farther and sure enough i found it with a bit of dumb luck lol

I'm so glad i found this story again, you don't know how happy i am to read this story, it's like an actually sequel from the series! I hope you update more, it'll be cool if i get an update as a birthday present, i'm turning the big 1-8 :3

Well it's your choice as the author, and i will wait for the upcoming update. Good luck.
Solarius Scorch chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
I finished chapter 15, I must actually like this story... :)
amalia chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
i love this story. you are doing a great job of creating characters that fit in cannon with the manga/ anime, and how they have aged. i love this story and do hope you continue. i will happily read till the end!