Reviews for Crimson Raindrops
oztan chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I like the ending.
Nightmother chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
Nice happy ending! God i felt like peeking through my fingers most of the time, i wanted to keep reading an yet i wanted to stop as well
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This chapter is so sad :(
I really like your story :)
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
An interesting and a sweet fic, but it sped up suddenly there, as if you were hurrying with it.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Just finished the story and it was awesome! XD This was also my first mpreg fic as well and it wasn'u as bad as I thought it was going to be so thanks for that too!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Rufus is a lying, sneaky, backstabbing bastard and I can't stand him! *
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Hmm, I've been reading this for a while and I want you to know that I am enjoying it alot! :) It's just I can't believe Red would lie to Rude! O.O I mean his partner of how many years! I'd think he'd be the one person Reno would trust. And it shocks me that he wouldn't, just wanted to say that and now I will read the rest! XD
SlytherinMax chapter 19 . 7/4/2009
Max: This story was simply amazing. So many emotions! :) I love stories like this, especially the ones that have the characters make a huge choice that would greatly effect their lives.

And I don't think there is enough M-Preg in the world. lol Sounds weird coming from a guy does it not...? lol

Lovies,

Mr. Max

P.S.: SUPER GREAT STORY! XD
Thrae chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
Aw! Wow, I really love the idea of naming the son after Rude! Very unique (they always get caught at Tifa's usually!) and happy, but still rather mysterious ending. Congrats on finishing this!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I love happy endings 3

Nice fic.

Kisses from Argentina!
My Sweet Shadow chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
The ending was so amazing. Made me "Aww" out loud, hehe. I loved this story. Good job and I hope to see more from you. (:
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Aw... Rude is such a good friend. This is a beautiful story and you deserve so many congratulations and cookies for writing it. It is a beautifully crafted piece, with tension and fluff for want of a better word. A sincere thank you. The descriptions are so good. Right now I know what you mean about belongings being moved and taking a long time to sort out... *looks at wrecked room* ...thanks mum...

love you hun

and sorry

x x x
Divanora chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Don't see too much Reno/Vincent, and of course FFVII is great for Mpreg due to Hojo and the ever-versatile Mako :-p However, just a bit of con-crit, the ending did seem forced. Not saying I didn't like, it just left off very abruptly. I DID like Rude covering for Reno, cuz well, he's awesome. And it shows the Turks sticking together :) My advice/suggestion - it would have been better to make that last sentence a short epilogue, maybe five years down the line and Rude's birth. Anyway, thanks for the good read!
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
Wow I can't wait to see how this ends. You have done such a good job on this overall, it is such a powerful and emotional story. reno's reasoning was so strong, it's such a shame it was flawed. It came so close, but at least they still have their daughter and they still have a chance. Will keep my fingers crossed for them :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 18 . 6/3/2009
Uh... I really hope that they can escape

Kisses from Argentina!