Reviews for She Don't Want the World
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"She saw herself sitting upon a park bench in the middle of a calm and deserted park. One hand was adorned by a soft satin glove while the other was bare and bleeding"

This has got to be my favorite line of all time. Very obvious symbolism , but it works really well

Great job Dear.

Mia
CaptMackenzie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is a fabulous story. It really strikes deep, and is vivid. This doesn't feel like fantasy at all, but real people. Bobby is portrayed as a little too selfish & callous - OOC, in my opinion - but it works for the story.

I'm glad you did a sequel. I hope it satisfies me, b/c this feels like it ought to be the start to a multi-chapter saga! I'd love to hear more from you. Sorry I didn't read this sooner... I think I noticed it right when you posted it, but never seemed to have time to read it. But it's great!
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow. How sad. I hope you write a sequel or another chapter.
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow! this is really good! you have too add to it! make it a chapter fic! like have Rogue get her powers back when she was finally coming up for air, and back on her feet then she goes back to the mansion and everyone still is mad at her but maybe her powers are way stronger! like what if they have to even be a certain distance away or else they start to feel weak or something...this is just a thought you can ignore it if you want...
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Excellent!

Very powerful, full of emotions, angst, guilt...Wow.
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
very angsty I loved it. I could definitly feel the pain rogue was going through and how Logan goes to comfort her. Hope you think about adding another chapter maybe with a little Rogan in it. or at the very least Logan's POV.