Reviews for The Tracker
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 1 . 3/20
Perf
Walker-PCA chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
James is so perfect! Inside and out...he is hot...and good looking... ...AMAZINGLY good looking! Is so more handsome than any of the Cullens! He is the best..keep writing for him...
I have to say that i kept imagine Bella to Lira's role...you should write more about James/Bella!
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I am not a James fan, but I thought I'd give t a try anyway out of curiosity. I truly enjoyed this story. Very well done.
Udumuhv chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That's one of the best things I've read in you for this great JamesxOC fic:)
sasoismine chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
NICE! I love it it toally rocks! I love the ending!
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ahwhaha yeah, beautiful, dark and erotic. Love reading your o/s'.
Miss.GIGGLE chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Pure genius. A request: contuniu to write this one-shot. BTW, are you the girl in the story
koko123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i'm happy 4 him!
xCrysi chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was really good.

You should try writing a seris about James.

Though I will admit it was a bit weird...one second she's scared to death for her life and the next they're making out. Lol.

Still it was good.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is way too good to be a one-shot! I love it!
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
i loved the story it was very good
G chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Your James is really incredible- please write more of him!
TwilightLover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Great story, I'm so glad Lira didn't die, and I hate to criticize but you made some grave errors regarding James

1. James IS cruel, meanwhile you said he wasn't. He would've killed her, remember in Twilight he liked the scent of Bella's blood and he would've done anythint to drink it. ANYTHING. He doesn't give a damn about morals or even Laurent and Victoria. He uses them like pawns in a game of chess. He would've killed Lira with no hesitation and probably would've tortured her before just for fun. I mean look what he did to Bella. Broke her ribs, cracked her skull, broke her leg and stepped on the broken leg just to torture her, and don't say it was an accident! He's cruel, sadistic, and completely selfish.

2. James is not 'inhumanely beautiful'. Becoming a vampire beautifies you, it doesn't make anyone beautiful. Sure, the Cullens are all gorgeous, but that's because they were already good-looking when they were human, so when they become vampirized so to say, their features get beautified and therefore as they were already beautiful, they get inhumanely beautiful. In Twilight, Stephenie Meyer clearly states that James's features are nondescript and average even for human standards. Look at a variety of websites and you'll see that he was likely ugly when he was human therefore when he got 'beautified' through vampirization, he became average-looking. Stephenie Meyer clearly stated that there was nothing special about James, he's completely normal, average-looking. I'm not saying that you can't say he's good-looking or even inhumanely beautiful as you stated (roll eyes), but he IS NOT that, so I just wanted to inform you in case you didn't know.

BTW he would not have been able to control himself after Lira bled, Jasper, Jasper who has golden eyes, who feeds solely on animals, who has a just sense of morals, who had decades of practicing self-control could not control himself after Bella bled one drop from a paper cut, Jasper who thinks of Bella as a sister, who would never hurt her, who would never feed on a human in normal circumstances, tried to drink her blood.

James's control could only equalize if even that to Jasper's, his eyes were black then, he was thirsty and he couldn't control himself in Twilight, and since his eyes are black in this story, he was thirsty, incredibly thirsty, too thirsty to be able to suppress his thirst as Lira bled. so that's just nonsense, no offence, if you want to be a good writer, you have to look at facts, even if this is FANFICTION, there're boundaries you just can't leap over considering you're using the exact same character who hasn't changed at all. OK?
Songorita chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
woot. Great story, loved it you should write more.
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 1/11/2009