Reviews for Episode Herself

please Update! This looks awesome so far and im loving that Minato's back
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Wonderful O_O
Twotwentytwo chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Nice background for the OCs. Honestly, I find myself feeling for Yukimura most. He's just such an underdog that you can't help but root for him. I can understand his feelings of inadequacy; Mirai essentially took his place and life and did it like a hundred times better. I'd be upset, too.

The others' were great, too. His was just what resonated with me the most.

Aigis' makeshift guardianship continues to be great, espically when bouts of "Lovesick Schoolgirl" and thrown into the mix. There's just something both heartwarming and hilarious about her slipping off into a daze full of rainbows and flowers and happiness. The sudden record-scratching thought-halt and Mitsuki's imminent doom via maternal wrath is awesome, too.

Good stuff.
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Great insight into each of your characters. This chapter seems to set up some of the problems that they each have, (with the exception of the twins.) Reading this chapter has actually given me an unusual idea that could work in your fic.

You know about the "shadow selves" in P4, right? What I thought is that each of the characters could gain their resolution by defeating their shadow selves. The reason I am suggesting this to you is because:

a) It helps you to prevent this becoming a P3 re-hash. As much as we enjoy it, if the same things were to happen under a different coat of paint then it would ruin a lot of potential that this fic has.

b) It helps you to delve deeper into your own characters and make them more meaningful. The charm of the casts of P2 (both versions), P3 and from the look of it, P4 is because they all have something about each of them that endears themselves to us.

This is just my own thoughts here. If your interested, ask me and I'll give you a few that I think would work with your characters if you so wish. If not that's fine. By the way, if your worried about making it exactly like the ones in P4; don't be. Atlus changed the concept a bit when re-establishing them in P4, so if you wanted to; you could use your own interpretation of it to come up with an original idea.

Sayonara and remember:

A sin Must have Punishment
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Well done on creating a brilliant chapter. It really does show a more indepth view into the working of your story while still showing us a little more insight into your characters. Any mistakes you've made in regards to the seal and to the order of the shadows appearances has already been pointed out, so there isn't any real reason for me to go in depth there.

As for Mirai's Persona, Going with it representing only one facet of the persona is probably what would really happen in this situation.

Essentially, the stage is set and the die has been cast. What happens now...
Kanae-88 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Really good idea and you've been developing it quite nicely, the new characters are likeable and all in all is just so incredibly interesting xD It doesn't help that I love do death MinaAegis, either. Really amazing job so far!
RPFarseer chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Interesting a story that deals with the after effects of the game far into the future. I have to say Aigis is and will be for a long time my favorite persona 3 character, so you get some points in my book for that. Your story is well written and I hope to see an update soon.
BlackLadyCharon chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
*Grins.* Don't stop now, the story's getting interesting. I definetely like your ideas, and I find it interesting that you'd choose some of the Arcanas that come after the first 13 rather then trying to make something within the first lot work. I'd almost like to compare notes, since I've got a few in the works myself. PM me?
Migo chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
This fic seems to have finally picked up. I thought it started out really slow but it's finally interesting now since I last read it, I only read when it was only 1 chapter and decided not to go read it till a few more were added. I have to say I like it so far.

Also despite me not reviewing Fate Rewritten recently, you should know I'm still reading it, its just that I have no suggestions at the time and am loving that fic.

On chapter 3 by the way(threads of fate), there was a typo which said "In Mitsuru’s hands was the silver gun-like device, handing it over to the blonde android." Obviously you were referring to Mitsuki here. Just thought you might want to clean it up.
Megaolix chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
2 little things.

First, the first of the 12 is the Magician, not the Priestess. It's the first to be killed/slaughtered at the start of the game, remember?

Second, Nyx could rips the seal any time he wants. The seal's sole purpose is to stop Erebus from having access to Nyx. Not to hold back Nyx.

Other than that, good work. I shall be waiting for the next chapter.
Twotwentytwo chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Nice. I forgot how unique Aigis' ability to cry is. Her transition to a possessive/overprotective significant other was great, too. I'm assuming by the way that she and Minato interact(with a glaring undercurrent of a deeper relationship) that the Aeon was maxed in this time line. It's actually quite adorable and amusing to see the both of them constantly one step away from being all lovey-dovey.

The Personas were pretty interesting, too. Shion's was gold. Fate Rewritten Fuuka lives on in spirit.

Good stuff.
DevilTears chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Great writing as usual! Minato showing up was quite a surprise, but too good to pass. Bet Aigis would be a lot happier! Still, since Minato's here, this raises the question of who is guarding the gate...
Twotwentytwo chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I totally love how Aigis has grown here, she's like some kind of awesome mix between hardened soldier and an older sister/mother figure. Mitsuki offhandedly superadvancing her in the space of a single night is also pretty hilarious. I'm not particularly sure if the line between "person" and "machine" can be blurred any further at this point, but there's still the awesome addition of making her EVEN MORE DANGEROUS to all things Shadow.

I wasn't expecting Orpheus to show up as a separate character, but I love his personality too in just a few lines. He's a wise, powerful and mysterious figure, but there's still glaring signs of the teenager he used to be, such as having to consciously switch to his "Drama Voice" which was completely hilarious in of itself. I'm curious as to what his role of guide entails and what his limits are, I'm (roughly) assuming he's limited in terms of the Dark Hour and how much he can interfere. Also curious is how Tartarus has seemingly gone from Nyx's throne to an ordeal for humanity. Also of note is how Orpheus and the new group will react to each other, and how the group will see Aigis' near-fanatical devotion to Minato without knowing much of their pasts.

In short: I'm very, very interested in how this'll play out.
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Interesting concept, no questions asked. When you said "if you have strange ideas too, stuff to add on to my strangeness, or if you just enjoy how my strangeness is leading the story," were you talking about how physics would work in this fic or about adding OCs? While I have no idea how physics would work in this world, if your talking about OCs then send me a message. If not, still send a massage. :P I enjoy getting letters from you alot.

To contribute, how bad is Mirai's DID anyway? Because if it is preety terrible, I have some Idea's on different personalities and such. Plus a climax to her problems. A very 'blue screen of death' climax too.

Anyway, Keep up the work and keep up the quality.

PS: Can you review my story? No-one is responding. D;