Reviews for A Dog Named Jethro
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Um, don't get me wrong. The story is beautifully written, no spelling, grammar, style mistakes. But isn't it a little too.. much Father/Daughter? A little too protective? A little too gentle, fatherly, overflowing love-ish? Just a little?
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I just re-watched this episode and it reminded me that it's my favorite episode in the series, so I had to go looking for stories that involve the wonderful Jethro the German Shepard.

This was pure awesomeness. :)

-Random-
CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Cute. I think you really got inside both of their heads here. LOVE IT. (:
Chaos92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I have read most of your gibbs/abby stories. and this one is great. I really loved the first person style.
has3147 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved it, Great story as always...I love his protectivness of her. You make the story very visible for the reader. Very creative, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for your next story.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh my goodness *Dancing around the room* I have often wondered what Gibbs was thinking at different times.. You nailed it perfectly on the head.. YipEE! 10 stars from me with a thumbs up on both hands.

You explained those looks beautifully :) Way to go Ducky Keep the wonderful words flowing...

Hugs You Tight..

Kelly
chocolateluvr223 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aw, I thought it was cute. I don't mind about the kiss lol. as for the person who didn't agree with the scene, well i

requested it and the point of fanfiction is to write any darn thing you want to.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was an interesting read. I was trying to play the scene out in my head and could see Gibbs thinking those thoughts :)

Nice piece.

-TLH
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Dear ducky:

Okay, this is just wrong. The whole point of Gibbs is the man-of-mystery aura that hangs about him. Having him write out 1,677 words' worth of his secret thoughts is perilously close to ff sacrilege.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is such a cute story. I really loved it.
Wolfcoto chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I like! I have also wrote about Jethro the dog It sparked my first fanfiction.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very nicely done! I loved it. I see Abby and Gibbs as a father/daughter relationship too.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very cute. I liked reading Gibbs pov!