Reviews for A Crash Course in Polite Conversations
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I liked the way you wrote about Shikamaru's and Temari's fishing trip. It was cute :)
TenjiAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
It's good but it doesn't make sense. The title and story are completely different. Maybe I just can't see the connection...
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
yumi-maki, this story's cute and truly allows one to infer the personalities of Shikamaru and Temari.

Though Shikamaru would probably choose to do something mild and patience-testing over action, I thought he might actually want to impress Temari or make her day by compromising a little and letting her do something she'd probably enjoy more (he eventually did, when she demanded attention), though I know that was probably the only way to make the fishing trip plot feasible (nice concept there). Temari seemed in character, being outspoken and raving for action.

An interesting change (and date, for that matter), yumi-maki! Thanks for writing a different scenario!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww, fishie.
InosBane chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I saw that picture, this story is so sweet! Gads...I've missed your fics! Back online now (finally!)
Karasu chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
lol o man that was great as before great story and no Ino this time woot woot
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
very cute fic! and the way you tied in Rama-Chans painting was great! Amazing :D
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aa, RamaChan's art is made of awesome (as is your writing), is it not? ;)
cuttie-shika chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hah, nice

Of course, I enjoyed it. There's no reason to wonder about it:)

I never realised that you get your titles from One Tree Hill:)

Anyways, great work
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love the title, it certainly caught my attention, but I'm not sure if it's the right title for THIS story. Regardless, it was a cute story, although I am a little confused. What exactly was Temari's suggestion?

extraordinaire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw! This was cute! Great job!
The Known and Unknown chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love Rama-Chan's art!

Excellent fic, lika always.