Reviews for Borrowed Hope
Amy chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Oh wow. Here we go again. Poor boys. They're both having an awful time getting stable and staying that way. Bobby is doing his best for both of them, but that situation is rough. I hope they'll both be okay. Heh, I loved the Dr saying Dean was single minded. Isn't that the truth when it comes to his family? Lol.
talon81 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
great chapter! the poor boys you sure know how to put them through the ringer! I love it, and poor bobby he has to be the strong one for the boys! :)
Iuliana chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Wow this is a hurt Dean/ hurt Sam madhouse. One chapter you have Dean arresting the other Sam it can't get any better than this. I am a hurt/Dean fan so anything you do to that poor boy is greatly appreciated. I must say I would love for Sam to finally wake up and talk, maybe chance the rolls a little and have Sam be worried about Dean for once. I really hope you'll have the time to update soon cuz this is great
freedomfly chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Absolutely love it. Better than ER any day.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Bit of a cliffy ending there, not knowing how Sam is doing but knowing he is in trouble! On the plus side, it looks like Dean is on the mend, slowly, but at least now his fever is down! He needs to keep to the docs rules though to avoid any more complications!

Not good Sam's lung function not improving and now with the added complication of possible pneumonia things are not looking good! Despite the docs best efforts, keeping them apart does not seem to be helping either one of them, probably both of them would relax if they could be near the other and know how they were doing! I'm sure Sam being away from Dean is giving him anxiety subconsiously and that cannot be helping him!

Amazing Bobby is still standing after all the drama the poor guy must be beyond exhausted and running on empty!

Another great chapter, now I'm all caught up, will look forward to the next installment!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Ahh.. it is soo good! more..more, I like your stoty.. i dig it. )
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Typical, Dean pushing himself so hard, insisting on being with Sam that he has aggravated the internal bleeding! OMG not only has Sam arrested but now Dean has! Poor Bobby, he loves the boys like his own, he must be going through hell! If Sam wakes up and insists on knowing where Dean is, the news is not going to help his recovery!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
So Dean is relatively okay except for some internal bleeding but Sam is a different matter altogether, crashing on the operating table! Good job Bobby has now arrived because it's going to take everything he and the doc can do to keep Dean calm until he knows Sam is going to be okay! Just hope they can have neighbouring beds as Dean will do himself no good if he isn't!
sayrae3times chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Oh wow. This was...amazing! I couldn't stop reading until I had read all four chapters. You had me on the edge of my seat from Chapter 1! Simply amazing and I can't wait to read more!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Just found this and great start! Hurt Dean, ultra limp Sam, what drama, and all from an accident which didn't seem to be supernatural, or was it?

Loved all the technical stuff! And great that the hospital have called Bobby to come - he would do anything for his 'nephews'!
snchills chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Poor Sammy can't catch a break can he?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
hey Dawn. another brilliant chapter just like all the others i'd love to see what your brilliant mind comes up with for chapter 5. see you soon. ~Shante~.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Sammy! Dean! Bobby! LOL

Great chapter!
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
(( Bobby reached up cupped the side of Dean’s head in his broad calloused hand. “You keep fighting Dean, you hear me!” It was a quiet yet stern command. He moved his hand to grasp Dean’s limp one. He stroked the fingers of Dean’s left hands with his thumb. He smiled as he watched the fingers curl weakly around his own. “That’s it Dean, you fight. I’m here.” ))

This paragraph is just wonderful. :)
RedDragen chapter 4 . 6/21/2008