Reviews for Borrowed Hope
tsweeny chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading whatever you write next.
gidgetgal9 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
RL got in the way and I just finished your story today- well done- can't wait for the next one! :0)
twinchaosblade chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
What a gorgeous story! It was extremely suspenseful (especially in the first chapters) and had me waiting on the very edge of my seat for the next update! You are a fantastic writer! And the medical detail blew me away, not to mention the hardships both brothers had to endure before finally getting better.

I loved your characterizations of the bunch. You hit the nail right center with Sammy, Dean and Bobby's protectiveness for each other. I really adore how you wrote the three of them. There's no doubt they would do anything for each other. It was very convincing how Bobby rushed to their bedsides in the hospital after being informed of the accident. The older hunter was obviously shellshocked by what he found. And the fact that it wasn't something supernatural made it all the worse for him I guess. Because if ever, the boys are certainly not supposed to die in a freaking car accident.

I thought it was absolutely awesome how tender Dean was with Sam all the time; it made the worry all the more shine through. His bada$$ attitude towards the doctors when they didn't want to let him see his baby brother, was very well in character in also well deserved for the staff. Nobody keeps them separated in such a dire situation and get away with it!

And Sammy was such a champion for pulling through after all those terrible injuries. He definitely had enough on his plate. I'm beyond glad he suffered no lasting damage despite the scars on his chest. I guess I can understand why it freaked him right out to see it for the first time. It probably also for the first time drove the point home what a close call he'd had.

My heart really ached for Sammy when they wanted to hook him up on the vent again and he accused Bobby of not telling him that Dean was bad off. He might have been weaker here but he worries no less about his big brother than Dean does about Sam.

Commanding Bobby to keep Dean "fed and watered" clearly did me in last chapter! That was a hilarious and wonderful thing to say for Sam. And Sammy going all vertigo came really as a surprise; brilliant idea and very understandable since he had been in bed and practically immobile for so long.

Thank you once again for writing this magnificent story; I enjoyed every single sentence of it and hope you'll post something new soon! Take care.
ChaiGrl chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Thanks again for giving us such a fantastic story to read. I enjoyed evey chapter. Thanks again. Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
angelfangs chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
How could anyone be let down. it was amazing, the whole story was fabulous, you're such an excellent writer. Please, anymore ideas add them...

thanks for such an awesome story...keep it up!
talon81 chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
woot! awesome story from start to finish! so... you are going to be putting your next one up soon... right? right? great job I love your work! :)
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Whoo Hoo! another one comes to an end! it was a great ride adn i enjoyed every bit of it!

Can't wait for you to come back with more!
cavetrollgrl chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Loved the ending. The boys healing up and dealing with individual issues as well as the issues with each other. Great brother fussing at each other as you always do it out of love and concern for each other so it's always entertaing to read about.
staceycj chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Awesome job!
Onthnis chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
This review is bittersweet. You leave me wanting more no matter how well you wrap up a story. I feel a bit sad that the ride is over. Then start to panic that you might not write something else.

You inspire me to write. Your writing is so fluid and never has the awkward moments in the story where some write too much or wrap up a story so quickly you feel like you were hit with a sledgehammer. Your sledgehammer time comes from the intensity of the moments.

I'm looking forward to seeing the boys, in person, next Sunday. So your story along with seeing them is a nice little wrap up of the summer. I live in San Diego and they will be here for ComicCon. I never have gone to one of these as I refer to them as nerdfest...Thanks again for all you do for this fandom.
Anna chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Lovcd it! While I wouldn't mind taking care of Dean, I think both of them would drive me nuts so I'm not envying Bobby at all. Great story.
Zaphire chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
*Claps* I think it was a great ending to a great story. I know you are really busy, but just so you know when you are ready to come back I will definetly will be here ready for some new stories. Looking foward to it.
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Great ending, some light banter, some worried brothers and Bobby to intervene. Loved Dean being so concerned about Sam's pain and well being and Sam telling him that he was hurting also and had to take it easy too. I always love your stories and can't wait for you to have time again to work on your ideas. Hugs, Vonnie
CBloom2 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Great story!

I really hope you manage to get some more of your ideas down as they are all good ones!

Look forward to more!
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Great final chapter! Typical Winchesters - Dean worrying about Sam's injuries and Sam worrying about Dean's! Then there is Bobby worrying about both of them!

Nice that they had some recovery and down time at Bobby's and that they thought of his place as home! Good that Sam managed to persuade Dean he was as fit and ready to hunt as he was, and loved how Bobby offered his services if needed!

Fab ending to a great story!
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »