Reviews for Borrowed Hope
freedomfly chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great to see another story from you.
mel087 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
this seems promising...can't wait for the update!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Seriously Hurt!Sam, Hurt!Dean, Bobby on the way to them...you've got me hooked already. I'm very much looking forward to reading more.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
What a wham bam start to this- so intense. I look forward to more!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Enjoyed the first chapter - not sure how I managed not to have an alert on you. Look forward to the story - hope you can make the once a week.

Phoebe
zuimar chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow, what a great start to your new fic! Put it on alert immediately. Hope you can keep your promise to update once a week!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh wow. Poor boys just can't catch a break. A traffic accident of all things. Just goes to show it isn't just the supernatural that can hurt you. I hope Sam is going to be okay. Bobby is right to be so worred. Dean must be going out of his mind too, he's probably asking constantly to see Sam. Can't wait to see what happens.
UKClaire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hey, I like this story. I loved the 'big brother manual' comment, sounded spot on for Sam & Dean. Keep up the good work!
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great start with plenty of limpness and potential for more. I can't wait to see what happens next!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
AH! more...more.. please hury up! )
Zaphire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hi, I dont think I have a ever posted a review in any of your stories, not sure. I am usually very shy, mostly read.

But I was so exctied to see you back at writing that I had to throw a cookie your way and say excellent strat...:) you allready have me at the edge of my sit
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great start! I liked how it jumped right in. I love me some Bobby...I'm glad I got a little brotherly time, 'cause it seems like those times will be few and far between for a while...I love your work, and I'll be looking forward to the next chappie!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I really love this already!

Heck, I love all your stories. :P
Trish62 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I wondered where you went to... So glad to see a new medical drama from you. Sorry, Sammy, I think things are gonna get bad... Hehe
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Love your stuff, Dawn. So glad you're writing again!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »