Reviews for Borrowed Hope
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Awesome last chapter!

I'm so happy Sam as finally recovered and that they still mentionned Dean's injuries because it was bad too for a while.

I love your story and Bobby's presence in it. :)
KatieLB chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
great ending and how could anyone be disappointed with the ending...boys are healed and back hunting thats all we need. great job and cant wait to see what you come up with next
Thorny Hedge chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I'm just sad it's over. :(
A lost lily chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Loved the last chapter as I have all the others, can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Hey, thanks for the great story. Looking forward to your next one.
tracys dream chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
That was an awesome story.

I loved it all.
Amy chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Aw. How sweet. I had to laugh, Bobby is so in charge of them. He's good at taking care of boys. Poor Sam. I don't blame him for being upset about his chest. Anyone would be self-concious. He and Dean are still looking out for each other as always. I love how you ended it off. Back to what they do best. Good job.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Your end chapter was great, Dean's such a pain sometimes with Sam but we wouldn't want him any other way. I noticed that all your supernatural stories are complete, hope to hear of a new story coming our way soon. Thanks for the fantastic stories you've already written.
snchills chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Aw excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Nice ending.
RedDragen chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
That was a wonderful ending, I will miss this story thought.
skag trendy chapter 8 . 7/20/2008

Yes I most certainly did enjoy the ending, so no worries there. And I think most authors on this website are feeling the pinch of time as real life insists on getting in the way, so you aren't alone in this. We all feel for you!

Great ending to a great story mate! Well done.

Kind regards,

Klutzygirl33 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Great ending. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I don't mind that this was seven pages. For one of my stories, I wrote ten pages for one chapter. I hand-wrote it too, so it took me three hours. And since I got ten pages for the first, I'm trying to do that for the rest of the stories. The story is now four chapters and forty pages in. I just started on the fifth chapter. It's the longest fanfic I ever wrote. (Besides the 80-some page Angel fanfic I wrote that was horrible and I deleted.)
freedomfly chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Absolutely loved this story and a nice happy ending.
Jenn chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks Dawn!
citiesofsouls chapter 8 . 7/20/2008