Reviews for Borrowed Hope
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
great ending! I can't wait for more stories! ;)
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Awesome ending to the story Dawn, I'm glad you didn't just glance over the fact that Sammy would be upset with what happened to his chest-he needed to know that Dean was okay with it to help him deal.

Of course I was totally glad to see that they went home with Bobby, because that's exactly what Bobby's place is to them now-home!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Nice wrap up to this story. I liked this tale very much. Thank you for sharing.
mikiss chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Thanks for the fun read!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Thanks for sharing. I can imagine Sam seeing the full extent of his injuries threw him for a loop.
flembo chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
omg first of all i have to say.. wow! wat a story! i didnt plan on reading it all in 1 go bt now i cnt seem to stop nd evryday i check to c if its updated! i luvd the way u made dean so eager to help his brother dat he actually ended up hurting himself and pretty much da same for sam! i could go on and on bout how much i luv dis story bt ill b here for ever! so i jst wnt to say well dun bcos it really is amazing!

xoxoxo
sayrae3times chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Dean - a man whore? LOL! That was a nice little humor-touch at the end :) The boys are on their way back up!
Amandriel chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Hahahaha! The end of this chapter was so funny! I'm glad Sam's better, and I'm glad that there's another chapter left.
talon81 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
great chapter! the boys are on the road to getting better! you do such a great job with bobby and the boys! can't wait till the next chapter! :)
cartchica89 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Glad to know there was nothing major going on with Sammy and that it was just some slight vertigo! I laughed out loud when Dean compared himself and Sam to a piece of USDA prime... I have to agree, they are quite the handsome little devils. And I also agree with Sam calling Dean a pitbull, he's loyal but can also be aggressive when someone he loves is hurting... just the way I like them. Anyways, this was a good chapter and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! Thank goodness Sam's dizziness and hurling was only vertigo and not something more serious! Trust Dean to be panicked until he knew what it was though!

At least Bobby is making preparations for them to recover at his place, he really looks after the boys like sons!

And just loved the banter at the end of the chapter, so true to character!
TraSan chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
This story is so good! I was on vacation for two weeks and I'm playing catch up.

Wonderful job with the recovery.
Onthnis chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I was beginning to feel like my reviews were bcoming mundane with colorful words to describe your story and how I feel about it. You know I love it...you would have to be mad not to realize...so here is how I feel...keep up the great work...

Main Entry: fabulous

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: So remarkable as to elicit disbelief.

Synonyms: amazing, astonishing, astounding, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous
KatieLB chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
another great chapter and im glad that sammy is getting better... looking forward to the next chapter
Klutzygirl33 chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Great chapter. I like Overprotective, Big Brother!Dean. At least both boys are okay.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »