Reviews for Heart of Gold
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
oh man THAT WAS AMAZING AND SO STEAMY! I love me some flangst!
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome. Love it and it seems actually possible.
april168 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was BRILLIANT! Very well written. Not too fluffy.
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wonderful! Sweet and lovely and totally believable for Cain to need time to mourn. Great job! )
Terriah chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

wonderful, loved it!

x
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I liked it. Especially where Cain got to play the hero!
obsidianagirlyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
WONDERFUL! I really enjoyed this piece and the kissing parts were emotion filled and passionate. Lovely!

Sid
Ejays17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Thanks very much for this story - I enjoyed that it wasn't an immediate "fall into each other's arms & live hapily ever after".

Also, this is one of the few I have read which even mentions that DG would have missed "our" world, and would have had troubles fitting into the OZ.

Thanks again for writing!
AllyOz chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You did a great job with this fic. I can't understand fics that have DG and Cain getting together straight after they defeat the witch. I like how you gave him time to mourn - it is much more realistic.

I just checked and I notice you don't have any other Tinman fics which is a shame, as you write it so well.

Please post more Tinman fics soon! :)
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE CAIN/DG. THIS SHORT STORY WAS GREAT.
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
very good and welly written...loved the story and the dialougue hard to believe cain would say his wifes name i totally gasped at that! lol keep writing
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was great loved it.

Maria
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was the exact opposite of good, bad, and ugly. Hm...what was my favorite part? The dancing? The comfort Cain showed her on the balcony? The way that the hideous dress that sounds like it would be worn at a prom in the 80's suddenly turned all skintight and sexy? The angst of their first kiss, and DG's promise to wait? Cain getting all "Gr...let go of my woman!" The marriage proposal?

Do I have to pick? I liked it all. I'm glad it was as long as it was. I didn't want it to end.
Wolfenangel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Loved it! Wonderful little one shot.
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I liked it a lot, actually.

I thought that you captured Cain & DG's issues post-eclipse quite well. DG doesn't feel as if she really belongs in the OZ because of not only what she did but she was raised as an "Average Jane", not a Princess. Cain, of course, feels a little lost with being stuck in a tin suit for eight years, losing his wife, and missing half of Jeb's life, not to mention these feelings he has for DG.

I espeically like how DG said that she'd wait for Cain. Just about made my heart burst!

So LOVED the flagnst in this fic!

All in all, it was a really nice fic to read. Nice job.