Reviews for Homecoming
The Person Who Rights chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was sweet, and I've also got to say, I really like that short exchange between Miles and Dan,because their friendship amuses me to no end. I especially loved "And then, suddenly, he’s not alone, and Charlotte and Miles are hauling on the rope with him, and the three of them don’t say a word to each other" and the rest of that paragraph as well, because it just shows what a team they are and does a great job of showcasing the Science team.
morphine cowboy chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I too hope that Dan stays with the island, but if he does, that would probably eliminate any chance of Jin being alive :(. Anyways, really good writing.
Little Miss Lost chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was a really great one. Id definetly love to see that happen on the show.

Great fic.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, this was really sweet. Poor Dan and his futile mission - but I'm glad he didn't get blown up on the freighter!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I am so hoping when the island got moved the raft was moved too. THEY CAN'T SEPERATE DAN AND CHARLOTTE! They just can't! *sniff* I'd cry. I love this. I am very much hoping this actually happens. I can't wait 6-8 months for the next season!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
If you see a fic of mine soon that's quite similar to this in theme, I want you to know that I DID start it Thursday night. Great minds just think alike. :)

I am so looking forward to Daniel being back on the island next season. I just can't imagine something like this NOT happening...his character arc felt so unfinished.

And somehow I've started liking Miles and not being horribly irritated by him. I'm not sure at what point in the season that happened.

Well done!