Reviews for Black and Gold
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Well that was delightful. The ending left the readers mind wander in imagination to Fine out what happened next. I wish I could know more about Itachi's feelings. But it was good anyway. Poor Sasuke but too bad.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
Did I miss something? Where the hell was the first kiss?
Flennen chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Gosh the ending literally killed me, i can't even breath because i was laughing too much. Especially when Naruto cursed Shikamaru, i lost it, like i was actually trying to hold back my laughter but i just really cant. But seriously though, good itanaru fanfic although i think it was a bit rushed, but nonethless it's still good! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
jajajajajajjaj wena
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
Hahaha hahaha I couldn't stop snickering at the reactions lol
Pat123 chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
This is so good more please
Mirage chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
very nice
briskd chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Wow, I really loved this fanfic. I cracked up; technically, I lost it when Naruto said Burn in hell Shikamaru.
Catier chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
My face iOS similar to that of the Cheshire cat right now XD
Quixling chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Ahhh so cute :D
musme chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I like it!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Hmmm,this fic created that pleasant feeling in my cheeks that I always get when I'm happy. So thank you for making me happy by writing such a wonderful fic. :)
64teeth chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Poor Naruto and his abused anus:) Itachi cut him no slack, that's sure and the ending was so freaking funny :D I couldn't stop laughing :) and poor Sasuke, he got the shock of his life:)
64teeth chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Yes! Finally! Itachi was more than little rough for a first time but it was awesome! :D now the only thing left is Sasuce and friends reaction to it, no?
64teeth chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
yay, off they go! I cant wait to read more:) so i'm going to do just that