Reviews for Black and Gold
Ahhh so cute :D
musme chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I like it!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Hmmm,this fic created that pleasant feeling in my cheeks that I always get when I'm happy. So thank you for making me happy by writing such a wonderful fic. :)
64teeth chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Poor Naruto and his abused anus:) Itachi cut him no slack, that's sure and the ending was so freaking funny :D I couldn't stop laughing :) and poor Sasuke, he got the shock of his life:)
64teeth chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Yes! Finally! Itachi was more than little rough for a first time but it was awesome! :D now the only thing left is Sasuce and friends reaction to it, no?
64teeth chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
yay, off they go! I cant wait to read more:) so i'm going to do just that
64teeth chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
yay! amazing and soooo hot:) for a moment I thought Itachi is going to take Naruto righe here and now I forgot such little details since I last have read this story :)
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
yay, kawai! Naruto is so cute! Itachi had no chances to get from his thrall :D
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It's my second time reading this story, but as I probably didn't review then, I'm doing it now:) this story starts very promising - it gaves an idea of very amazing and hot things to come
Emerald Time chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
I've had a grin on my lips while reading this. It. Is. AWESOME! I love it, I wonder if you'll be doing a sequel? Maybe with just ItaNaru smut in the whole thing? ;D
wiiTneSs chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Asdfasdggjkli. Wow. I'm in love.
duchessme chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
so fun to read
amazing plot
keep you on your seat urge you to read
katelaina1717 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Now all we need is mpreg - lol imagine Saskue becoming an uncle to pregnant Naruto's baby.
TsubakiBlossom chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! KAAAWWWAAAAAIIII! Omygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh! I am COMPLETELY surprised i didnt get a nosebleed frm tht... I DID have a seriously hard time holding back the multiple squeels, though. A REALLY hard time. Anyway, i luvd ur fanfic, and I hope you continue to write. (well, more like type. hehe... ) Well, JaNe!
myheartisopen62 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014