Reviews for Seven's Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love this story! I really hope you post more chapters soon or post if it is on another site.
beaches13 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I know you wrote this quite a while ago but thought I'd let you know I enjoyed it very much but was disappointed where it stopped. I must have been hoping for more
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
well done :)

Would you ever consider making a sequel to this story?
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
They are so accepting of each other. :)

well done
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You are off to an excellent start.
Snagam80 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
I do love the pairing of Seven and B'Elanna! Any chance you'll get an itch to finish this little tale you started? Enjoyed what you have written so far!
Swishla chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Interesting take on Seven being able to reprogram her nanoprobes to partially assimulate someone. Love the interaction between the two regarding the assimulation. Would like to read more!
MitarashiAnko7077 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Seven is very OOC in this (as I am sure many other reviews have said) however unlike the other OOC Sevens', she seems more realistic in this fic. You should be proud of it! :)
CDrathir chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Good story. I look forward to the next chapter.
jojobevco chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Good Story
Citrus Fever chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I really do hope you decide to continue this! It is so tender and beyond amazing so far, I'd hate to see it unfinished!
Silvara rivana chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
O I love it. can't wait to see what happens next.
Cellen8 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
okay, I have to admit, the bond between the two ladys is nice written.

BUT I miss also B'Elannas temper, since our favorit Rodenberry-heirs put the hotbloody Halfklingon togetter with the "nice try of a might be hero"-pilot she become so a cuddling tika cat.

ONLY Seven can give her a run for her money. Even Kathy could NOT! ;)

long speech, no sense... *cough* XD

please a little more buttheadtrouble, besides the trouble from *the stuck in nowhere* and the regenerationproblems.

You nknow, our voyagercrew are the only one whose can catch the flue in a supernova. *lol*

best wishes from Germany
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I like the part wtih the crashlanding, where you descibe all of the suraoundings. You write very visual. You use the little details to create a great picture. That's allways good work for the readers. ;)

_

I'm corious, how'll B'Elanna react to the nanoinjection.

I hope she'll let it go... but not in the next two or three chapters ;)

Therefore I hope this story 'll go on for the next months XD

I miss the T/7 stories. I realy do.

so thx for this one.
Lursa of Duras chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
A sweet story. I like how you have Seven taking care of B'Elanna. This is my fav line “This heart is yours, my warrior, it beats for you. Do with it what you will.” Update soon.