Reviews for Iron & Irony
Corona 1 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
This was a fantastically written story. Everyone was in character as far as i could tell, and i loved the tony/house banter. It seemed well researched. In parts, i felt like i was actually reading a house episode.
I'm gonna go and read the sequel now. Hope you do more house/ironman crossovers.
Corona
Amelia chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
THE best iron man fanfic ive EVER read. Really well written, though the Tony Stark wasn't thaat true to character, but it doesnt matter couldve been a novel the briilliant way you wrote it
charliebrown1234 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Dude, I wish I had thought of this! This would be so awesome if they did this in the tv show! Holy cow I feel like my face has been blown off by the amazingness of this story!

Wow. Um, I'm going to go read all of your fics now. Because they're probably just as awesome and amazing as this one. So, yeah. :)

~charliebrown1234
StarkObsessed chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Even after reading this for the 4th time, its still just as good, if not better! ;)
housefan chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
OMG i just read the entire thing and i LOVED it. you should be a movie writer person...
sundayrain26 chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Very enjoyable story!

I am extraordinarily tempted to try some Tony/House slash as a spin-off of this story. I will most definitely let you know if I come up with something. :)

Looking forward to moving on to reading the sequel.
wolfdog127 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
X this story was great! i loved it!
Blackdex chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Ooh, nice. ciao
CarolNJoy chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
This story was really good! I can tell that you planned things out and not everything was a spur-of-the-moment. It was a little too much Pepperony for me but practically every Iron Man fic is like that. I definitely liked the crossover of Iron Man & House! You portrayed their characters really well! The ending also left me thinking-and that's a plus! Great job!

~A.S.112
Aharah Musici chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Just want to point this out (I work on the micro, nano, and angstrom scale every day), a 'nanobot' cannot be seen under an optical microscope. The maximum resolution for an eye is in micro meters (I think it is ~35, don't hold me to that, I could not find it in my notes). An optical microscope about .5 micro meters of resolution. For viruses, most institutions use a STEM (scanning transmission electron microscope), all that means is that it looks realy close, I think it has a resolution in picometers.

For looking at nanotech though, an SEM is perfect. Since you are working with biological you would want an ESEM (E is environmental, it does not have to draw a high vacuum to operate as a regular SEM does).

In the long run this really does not matter, I just thought I should point it out (by knowing more about tech you can include more tech pr0n in your fic XD).
Gabriel London chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
awesome story. good job
cucumberperiwinkle chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Coolness! I like it!
roudyredd chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I like them together. (in the story I mean) clean your head out! Okay, anywho, very fun can't wait for more. like thier personalities together. -redd
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
that was AWESOME, I LOVED this story very very much and your right Tony/House would be hilarious...LMAO...and for Foreman to catch them would be just the icing on the cake...lol...

THANKS:"D I loved the ending and I can't wait to see if there is a sequel out for this...lol
heloplayer chapter 3 . 5/26/2009