Reviews for These Could Hardly Be Human Emotions
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
that was absolutly brilliant. i liked the way you only hinted about Deidara being dead ("navy lips", "heart that was too still" ect) instead of comming right out and saying it. it really help show Tobi's reaction to the situation and how he was feeling at the time. well done. Cookie? *holds out Deidara cookie jar*

Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
wow this was brilliant! the description was beautiful! i would love to read somemore of your stories though maybe not so sad i nearly cried *sob* yes im just that sad but it was awesome.
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was magnificently poetic. Spectacular job with the description. I could just imagine Tobi raising his fingers up into the light to cup it in his hands...beautiful.
Wrath Of Fire chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
GAH.

I love this fanfic so freaking much.

The descriptive words and all were so amazing! I only wish I could write this good. ._.

Keep writing! 100/5!
AngolMoaChan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
:D

Hi, I'm AMC, and I would like to thank you for your NOTDEIDARAXOC contribution to this site.

XD

Just kidding. This is very well written, I absolutely love your style. IT took me...about halfway through to realize Deidei was dead though XD (*SLOW*)

You did a wonderful job, please keep up writing with my *baby* *cough* OTP!
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
so sad but i thought it was written very beautifully
Kekia chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Absolutely beautiful writing style. That's the first of what I have to say. And your artistic license completely covers your defying of the laws of physics. Tobi's sense of the situation and the descriptions of their surroundings were really amazing and set the mood of the fic very well. I also like how you incorporated those songs into it. Overall, the whole story was written pretty intricately and portrayed their relationship in a very profound light, in my opinion.

Five stars, hands down.:D

I look forward to your next fic about them, fluffy or tragic.