Reviews for Walk Through Shadows
Dani-Of-The-Dark chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Moar svp? 3; This isn't fair: the ending of a chapter making you want to read more.

Characters: 10/5 stars.
Grammar: 4.9/5 stars.
Spelling: 5/5 stars.
Plot: 5/5 stars.
Captivation: 10/5 stars.

The only bit of OC-ness that I can detect plays perfectly into your story (which you should continue pour moi). While nobody knows how Chaos and Vincent actually get along, you're assumptions seem to hit the mark with it. I couldn't imagine anything better than playing up on the Prince of Demon's possible attitude. Makes me giggle. :3

Grammar is practically perfect, but the books always say something different for each month practically. Your grammar is better than most, so slakdjflkasdjflkasdjf :B MOAR, si? That random line of letters was my contained excitement bursting out in an orgasmic ending of wanting to read more than a prologue to this. Teehee!

This is a very, very, very, very original plot; and I'd like to see where this goes, por favor. It never would have crossed my mind to so much as RP something along this line of thinking. My waffle would be sad if you never continued this. Please? (:

And as for captivation: See the above. :D
LazyReviewer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I've just found your story! I would be pleased if you continue it :'(

Thanks anyway
JiLLiBeanz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I just found this, and I really love it, please update?
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very nice. Really intresting. -
minoki chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
woah veru nice!please update soon
oskalaboska chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Need more story to give a decent review but you did give enough to make me very interested.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was cool! Is there going to be more?
Good Evening chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Please continue the story-you promised so much-and there aren't nearly enough FFVII Vin non-con slashfics out there! Plus, all the sadists are banging at my door, and I can't find something with which to redirect them...
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I've been waiting for a new VincentXRufus story! I hope you update soon.
orangerhymes chapter 1 . 6/1/2008