Reviews for Ties that Bind
lol! Hahaha, sounds like me
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Sexy!
Wyntir Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was fantastic, Cas! I have no idea how I missed it, but it was wonderful.
Kitra13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So... that was one hot story.. why aren't you writing a sequel ... want more
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Okay, you're amazing. That's it, end of the game. Congratulations, you WIN.

That was...oh gods. That WAS.

Made me smile, and they were IN CHARACTER. IN CHARACTER! Thank you SO MUCH for this because there's absolutely nothing like this OUT there and to find something so unbelievingly hot and fantastic is wonderful.
LicoriceSnoCone chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh the hotness! It's good to see some Magnus love, and some Rodimus love too.
Xaniss chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really enjoyed this - totally hot and utterly fun. I can't remember that much about Magnus but I always thought him the reserved, almost eunuch-type character (not that he possesses the parts to be removed anyways... lol) so it was interesting to see Magnus get some action, but you would have had me with Roddy and Springer - rawr!
Limmet chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow. That was awesome!
dark kitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Yikes that was HOT!

tasty. yes, very tasty
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I know a lot of people who think of sex as a cure-all and in this case it seems to work. I would rather like to have the voices of Judd Nelson, Robert Stack and Neil Ross to vacate my head after this story, since they now seem to be stranded there, repeating your words. Very enjoyable and well written. : )
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
God, that was gorgeous. Mags, Rodi and Springer hotness. Just lovely.
naggingfishwife chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Holy moly that was hot! My OT3, just as I'd love to see them all the time. Great job!
BitterEloquence chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh Holy Primus! Christmas came early this year! *fans self* That was just...amazing. Frag me. Just the right mixture of kink, fluff and sexiness. And I am totally with Roddy, I would HAPPILY watch Springer and Magnus go at it.

Oh you're so lucky Roddy! You're in a position many a TF fangirl would give her left leg to be in. I love you for this, Casus, this is above and beyond anything I'd hoped for. You did an amazing job of this!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
this was good ) good job!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was awesome. I could see that happening, too. Consensual "abuse" relationships can often be taken the wrong way. But Springer was right to be concerned, because from his point of view it really did look bad. Roddy could have cleared it all up by just telling him from the get-go :P Oh well, they all worked it out. And how. Whew.

Great fic! God, I love kink.