Reviews for Kou Family of Cute
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Oh my goodness! Shuurei already developed her skills when she was only 6! Hahaha
Avatar.NIX chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Too cute! I swear, I'm gong to die from the sweetness one day. xP Seriously, though, I lie fluffy pre-series stuff, especially about the Kou family (and, yes, I count Seiran as a part of it, whee).
Athalanta chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
lol
ayametenchi chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Thank you for this story! It made my heart melt!
Autumn Lilly of the Valley 6 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is very sweet and I am enjoying reading this story. I think a lot of writers focus their stories on the series and what went on during the series so its nice to see someone who wrote a story pre-series connecting the dots and painting the picture for us all. Can’t wait to read more.
warmsugar chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Very nicely done. :)

Seiran X Shuurei is my favorite pairing! :)

Thanks for sharing this.

Ja ne!
minerva-one chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
These are absolutely wonderful. Keep up the great work, they all put a smile on my face.
Itty Bitty MomoChu chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
These are incredibly amazing. You have each character right on point. I really hope to see more! *will be waiting patiently* The last one so far is my favorite! :D
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is a really cute story. I've always loved little Seiran and Shuurei. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon and keep up the good work!
DismalAbstraction chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was both adorable, creative and well written! Nice!

I hope to see more like it in the future (and possibly a little SeiranXShuurei?)!
Althea SaDiablo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
KOU FAMILY OF CUTE!

Well, you know already that I absolutely love these snippets of yours, but it's good to see them up here! The Kou Family is of so much cute it's scary, truly. And Shoukun pwns Seiran hardcore, it's extremely great. And borne out by the extra to manga vol. 3, too!

Many