Reviews for Limitless Spite
Seere Klein chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
What the actual fuck kohana hahahaha anyway i never liked her that bitch. She couldnt even help annabelle against kira what a sissy fuck. I actually think that after being treated by the first friend you had like this, annabelle will kinda grow numb idk. I mean she can survive on her own before but i think she will flourish now. She catches attention even if she doesnt want it and those du mb girls are jealous sigh real world problems at best haha
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Why are the OCs always have to be tough sarcastic tomboy girls with bad parent relationships and have terrible names (no offence). Why can't they be different, like nearly every fanfic with OCs I come across is always like that, I know I'm ranting and stuff but seriously these OCs are getting old. So this is a message to every author who creates OCs ,please don't create one with that same personality if you want you're story to be a hit, then make a different personality for your OC STOP DOING THE SAME ONE!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
So I know it's been a few years since you last updated, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to pick this back up. I'm quite desperate to know how Anna reacts to Kohana's demand and what she'll actually do. I'm still honestly curious as to whom Anna ends up with. You didn't exactly drop that many hints in the previous chapters xD

On another note, I love how you didn't just rush the romance. It makes things more believable that way. I've grown quite attached to this fic and would truly love to see it reach its completion in the future. :)

So yeah! Good luck with your writing! :)
XxAshvampprincessxX chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
More! More! More! This story is REALLY good and I've fallen in love with it! I can't believe it's been like...4 years. You NEED to update! I NEED MORE OF THIS AMAZING STUFF! :)

Hope she ends up with Aido! :)
Aoi The Exorcist chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
This story is one of my favorites on . I think it has a great plotline and it's very well written, and i'm sad to see you've not updated for over 3 years. I really hope you update this soon, and keep up the great work! (:
Shadowed-Shikyo chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
Y U NO UPDATE!

Seriously, it's been three years. Whhhyyy?

MOAR AIDOU!

Please. :3
ApplesAndPotatoChips chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
Awww.. Wish you would update! This is such an awesome story and i really want to know how it turns out~! D:
Hi chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Cool story. Hope she ends up with Aidou!
xXAwesomenessXx chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
Awwww.. You haven't updated in over 2 years! I just discovered this a few days ago, and this is such an awesome story! I'm begging you, please continue... D
Wowsza chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
She may act like a bad ass but she's actually just a pussy...
TheSneakyHobo chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
This is an amazing story! ! ! please update! ! ! #puppy-dog-eyes#
DELETE ME 111111 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
i really do hope its kaname she ends up with .. he might be able to protect her frm herself... and her blood smells different? is she something else or...?
pala chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
I discovered this fanafic yesterday and have been reading it nonstop since yesterday until now, and I finished reading and went to see the comments and i was shocked to realize that you did not update more than one year ... please post back!

Bjs your Portuguese fan
HattersCocktail chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
Love the fic! Please update as soon as you can!
Nott01 chapter 19 . 9/3/2010