Reviews for The Perfect First Date
LilFerret79 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Wow, some first date! Amazingly beautiful and sexy.
UKdramafan chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
So HOT and so sweet.
coffeestar chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Aww, I loved this. Definitely what I needed tonight. Fluff is good, well written fluff, like this one, is even better!

Great job.
Sakumo chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Really nice fic! I loved every sentence in it! :) Thanks for sharing! Jack is a wonderful partner to Ianto! I love this pairing! :) Good work! :))
Tylluan chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
What an amazingly delightful and very sexy story. Well done, and I love your attention to detail. From the depths of Ianto's despair over his day to the ecstasy he enjoys that evening, you weave a wonderful journey for us all.

Lovely job!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
sexy and sweet this story was brilliant

elmo-doodle chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
aww! that's so cute! ooh, and i found some cookies and cream ice cream in the freezer, so that chapter really was JackIantoice cream for me, lol! i'll just pretend that baby Ianto is in a room far away where he can't hear any noises, lol. and, Ianto on top? m ;) interesting...

_ me lovee!

ps. it's super hot over here as well. i didn't think that NI was capable of summer weather! mind you, there is one heck of a thunder cloud on the horizon. we'll make sure baby Ianto is all tucked up during that storm, hehe!
elmo-doodle chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
m *eats the cookie that i received through email* jack and ianto and ice cream; who could ask for more? jack's being really sweet in this story _ it's so adorable (although nothing can compare to the little baby ianto!)

hm, hot tub in the next chapter? ;) yaay!

ps. i think i need ice cream now, lol *goes off on an ice cream hunt*
elmo-doodle chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aww, it's already filled with fluffyness! :D i can't believe i haven't seen this story until know! *slaps self on the face* it's brilliant! *runs off to read the next chapter*
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Sexy and beautiful. Well done
LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
*sappy girlish sigh* That was fantastic. So sweet and romantic. I want a boyfriend like Jack, Ianto is so lucky. I think Jack's luckier though because what would he do without Ianto?
LadyAnalyn chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Aw, this is sweet. I love it. BTW, that's how I eat ice cream too. Have to savour it ya know, especially if it's chocolate chip cookie dough.:) I look forward to the next chapter. TTFN
Salix FireOpal chapter 2 . 6/6/2008

Update soon.

Thenerdswillwin chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
i love this story so cute
Jennie-x chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
aww that made me grin from ear to ear lol i was like aw