Reviews for Male Code Two
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Nice for a different couple. Love it.
rvaleardis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like Sazzie sadly I don't see much of it I love this story will you be writing another Sazzie story?
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful! Amazing! Loved Sam and Lizzie
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't think i've read a Lizzie/Sam fic yet and it was very origanal. I loved the bulk of the story; just one thing. CASEY AND RALPH? where did THAT come from?
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Okay so now I know what you meant...Sazzie totally works...they both are compasionate people who have an interest in pretty much similiar things...and this was awesomely done as usual...and Casey and Ralph...nice surprise there...and I do understand Derek's reaction...speaking from personal experience sibbling and friend dating...isn't really the best thing to happen..:) I got over that...Glad Derek did too...
Shortie91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i loved it! i was gonna write one of those two but urs is so much better than mine would've been so now i don't have to. amazing story : )
GothicBunny22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
OMG! that story was great!i luved it
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
love it! unexpected and amazing. would love to hear more of this pairing (especially since this version of sam doesn't make me want to smash things with my head!)

pixie
daisy617 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
haha I totally love it! Another unique pairing, but the way you wrote it totally made me adore it. Great job!
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Okay, so I'm picking through all the fanfiction alerts that have been piling up in my inbox, andI saw this. I'll admit, I was extrememly cautious whilst entering upon this fic. Lizzie centric? Hmm. No stepcest? Hmm. And of course, I scrolled down before I even started reading, just to find that the pairing was Lizzie/Sam. So I started reading...and completely and totally fell in love. But then, I have to thank you also for making me ADORE the Casey and Ralph thing. I mean, it kind of makes sense. If I lived in a world where Casey and Derek were complete platonic step-brother/sister, then who else but Ralph could get Casey to loosen up? Plus, she'd be able to loosen up without the worry of the whole 'Oh, no, what if anyone finds out? We'll be outcasted, and our family will disown us' thing that people always seem to write for Casey in Dasey fics. Okay, I think I'm babbling. But nevertheless, I LOVED it. You did a great job. [

-Tarryn
jannikajade chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
he!

I love it. Lizzie/Sam is such a crack!Ship, but this is a lot of fun.

This:

Sam laughed. “People like that just gravitate toward you. It’s the peril of being a good listener.”

He really had to stop doing that. She couldn’t take any more of his compliments disguised as jokes.

Is so cute and so very true. Made me smile.

And I loved, loved loved Derek being all... Derek about it. Despite the Crackish quality, this felt very IC. It's a lot of fun.

Awesome as always.
EarnedDisillusionment chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! I would have NEVER pictured Lizzie and Sam together...but after reading this, it works! Lol! I like it! And Casey and Ralph? Ha ha! That was cute too! I loved it! As usual!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hmm. Sorry, my OTPs are the same and this did nothing to sway me. But we all like what we like so go to I guess.
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I loved this!

You know how much I love Sam and what a great spin!

This must be the month for non-Dasey flashfics, you, me and Cat so far. I think we've done a great job coming out of our comfort zones but I have to admit I'm ready to crawl back into my Dasey world and write.

Maybe you can do a Dasey with some Sazzie on the side!

Great job Brandi!
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
haha, this story has converted me! im on board for some future sam and lizzie action! lol

great writing. i loved the reactions. i loved the small bit of ralph and casey and derek's reaction was splendid!