Reviews for Tuesday Night Television
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wait.. i know this one.. i read it be4.. like i read all your stories be4.. but isn't there one where batman tries to figure out who the hell wendy is. hehe. i think that was funny as well. gonna read it again anyways. later.
Feisal ibn Sallah chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Dude,

I just had to drop a comment here. This has to be one of the funniest things that I've read or seen in months. (And that includes the whole "Way of the Ninja" bit on the Hero Games board.) Especially that "YUCK! BOY WONDER LISTENING!"

Sheer freaking genius, man. Genius, I tell you.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh gods! That was hilarious. Bloody brilliant writing. I loved the banter and it helps that I am A Buffy fan so was getting a double kick out of the references _
Well done!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Funny, especially the part where Robin kept yelling, "BOY WONDER LISTENING!" Keep 'em coming!
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Wendy and Cherub! XD XD XD
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
LOL! ROTFL! :)
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
I sincerely hope this isn't a subtle dig at the (well-deserved) popularity of a certain show that's recently moved from WBN to UPN?
Xelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Ha ha, that was funny!
Icon chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
LOL! Nice to see some "sibling" razzing going on. Good thing the Bat wasn't around for this, and the Superman comment was a nice touch too!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
VERY FUNNY! Tim has a crush on WENDY the Warewolf Slayer! LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!