Reviews for Mayhem in the USA
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
hilarious. Could you do more? I would love to see Impmon in America. Would he meet up with other digimon and their Tamers/Partners?
Denalien chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hahahahhh xD this made me laugh :,D
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ahahahahahahaha! *rereads the last paragraph* Ahahahahahahaha! XD That was hilarious! I hope you update this at some point. :)
MetallixFerret chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was so entertaining that I now regret reading it a 12:40 AM, because all of my giggling woke my mother and she almost threatened to do the same thing to me that the twins mother did to poor Impy!
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
XD "At long last, however, they were in the air, which meant only... a really long time before he could get off this thing and go do something fun.

Impmon felt like destroying something." OHGOD. XD

And their mom knocked him out! XD
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
1...2...3...Aw, so cute! Widdle Impmon asweep on his tamer's laps. Slipping him sleeping potion wasn't the best idea, though. If his tamer's parents had just offered it to him, he might have taken it. Especially if they did it when he was complaining about what to do on the flight. Said something like, "We're taking some sleeping pills to snooze through the flight, do you want some?" He wouldn't have an excuse to plan unusual uses of spatulas and spray paint then. If this is any amount of time after the D-Reaper incident, they should know his reaction to being tricked.
Caliburnis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awesome story! Hope you'll update it soon )
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
They should have known there would be trouble bringing Impmon along. Besides, if he didn't cause chaos, they would think he'd been replaced by an "evil" clone or something. Please update. I love stories with Impmon, Ai, and Makato.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Yay, I can finally leave a review for this fic! :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, I love picturing Impmon as he wrecks havoc in the airport. It makes me wonder why Ai & Mako's mom didn't just drug Impmon up before arriving at the airport...I'm glad she didn't, though!

And I love, love, love that you've written a story with Ai & Mako in it, they get overlooked so much it's sad. :p

Looking forward to reading more of this. :)
27's Fury chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
O I hope you update again REAL soon! this is awesmome
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Impmon has my sympathies. I was only on a plane for 11 hours, but still - after a while, even with the in-flight movies, it got quite boring. And poor Impmon doesn't have anything to do.

I'm truly looking forward to this. What, oh what, chaos could befall everyone's favorite imp?
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Haha this was great, I loved it! And true, there really does need to be more Impmon-fluff in this fanfiction community! I really enjoyed this fanfic. You have Impmon in character and his antics are very amusing and fitting for him! Wonderful can't wait till you update!
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I don't agree that Impmon should have had a whole series to himself, and while he is NOT my favorite digimon by any means this story was awesome. You did an excellent job with character development, plot and story. Your grammar and spelling were good so I wasn't distracted from the story looking at erors. This was very entertaining. Thanks for sharing. Well done! Hope to see more soon.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Brilliant story! Please update.
Glory Nizenea chapter 1 . 5/31/2008