Reviews for The Bonds Of Friendship And Love
dancing dragon gurl chapter 36 . 3/15
Woah! This is very intriguing! So what is happening next?
Oh my gawd! I love reading your story! The way you have the story flowing and the flash backso, I think it works really well.

Can't wait to see what happens next between Seshy and Kags and despite the horrible things that Naraku has done, I hope things work out for Tiana as well.
Darknessdawns chapter 36 . 2/16
When I first started this story I didn't quite know what to think about it. It seemed more about your OC than a Kag/Sess fic. Many of the characters seemed well, out of character. However the more I read the more I grew to enjoy it. Your Oc's are well written and bring an added twist to the plot. I have also grown to love your interpretation of the other character. Over all I am greatly enjoying this story and honestly can't wait to see what happens next. I especially can't wait to see what changes occur with Kagome now that her demon blood has activated. Not to mention what may happen with her ties to the Shikon and when her soul is once more complete.
Koriina chapter 25 . 2/7
Love it!
Weird0ne chapter 1 . 2/6
Happy your updating!
Kallen21 chapter 36 . 2/3
Can't wait for the next chapter
I can't make it past chapter 16. Story is getting very jumbled and hard to follow. Really need to work on changing scenes. Perhaps a notice of OOC characters.
Faery66 chapter 35 . 10/7/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Aozora12 chapter 35 . 7/5/2014
awww... why you no update? i just started reading this yesterday and already im done. its really good and im sad you haven't updated in... a whole year and 2 months! :(
Kallen21 chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
Love it
piper chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
That was just cruel! Please update soon!
Motheroftwopups chapter 35 . 9/24/2013
*cries* Please write more T.T Such a wonderful story
darksnowheart chapter 35 . 8/25/2013
OMG you have to finish this story it just got to the good part i'm going to be so mad if its not finish :( i hate when stories aren't finished.
misty.sessy28 chapter 35 . 5/25/2013
i really enjoyed this are you going to be writing more? it kept me wondering what was gonna happen next. keep writing your very good at it
fmafan94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is great! Can't wait to find out what happens next :)