Reviews for In The Kingdom of OneEyed Men
darth rat chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
YAY! Another great chapter. I love it. My only question was that I never read what information Leoben traded. It would be nice to know that. Please write more!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I really loved reading this story so far, prequels included. I look forward to reading more! You really do a good job of capturing the essence of BSG. I'm sad to hear about your no cable dilemma. If you go to or , you can watch all the seasons up to date, plus lots of other shows your missing out on. keep up the good work!
wickeddesign chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Oh I've read all of what you've written (regarding BSG), I LOVE reading those. I think it's great angst/drama genre, and THANK YOU for writing about Zarek and Leoben.

I love Kara and Lee, but it's SO refreshing to read about Zarek and Leoben (not as a couple..eh, y'know what I mean :D).

And I REALLY like Nya character too so I have enjoyed your fic very much and PLEASE keep on writing. :)
darth rat chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Thanks for another great chapter. Please keep writing!
darth rat chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow. A trilogy. I just started reading your work today, and I am really impressed. I never thought I'd read a fic where I would actually like Leoben. But you manage to make that one copy special, just like Caprica. Please write more.