Reviews for Commander T'Pol Joins Starfleet
Hello to all here.
Here under is a message I now send to
as many I can, so I may have already
sent this to you, ore a message like it.
If so, I am sorry.
I do not have any register over who I have contacted, because
I just follow my feeling of what I feel I know is honestly
correct for me to do for all "as I also have promised to do,
when I then was outside of my own then to broken head"
and try to contact as many I feel I correct can contact and
inform about this fact about the reality that we all are part of.

So good luck to all living as correct you
feel you correct can for all of life. OK

My own web-site is all free for all to see
at: .nu/
braxana chapter 1 . 6/9
Ok, this was a good story. I know that because I'm sad, so it made me feel something. I notice now, that it's part of a series. I hope you make me feel good in the upcoming parts. Good work here.
Nimuea chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
The part where she was in his room made me cry. You really feel their pain. The change in T'pol is captured beautifully. Great writing as always. I wish you would write more of everything.
fred21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm really liking this series.

This one was particularly sad. You write angst so well.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Sad, but well done. It makes T'Pols decision to not renew the relationship after the end of the marriage a bit more understandable for me... Nevertheless, what a shame, they so deserved a happy ending...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So, have you noticed I'm going systematically trhough your stories. This one was sad. Again. Hmm...I think you like to write angst.
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was perhaps what she deserved for trying to have both. Her human lover had turned away and her Vulcan husband had discarded her and now there could be no Vulcan husband, no Vulcan child, no human companion, just … what? A life devoted to science and exploration? A lifelong quest for an inner peace? - wonderful, just wonderful

though i do think baby showers are worse (if only slightly) than wedding showers
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love it when I stumble upon an amazing auther! Well done! I can't wait to read your other stories! :D Keep 'em coming will you? _
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I can actually see T'Pol and Trip growing apart like definitely makes her withdrawal from him seem more, well, logical.

But I'm glad that the next story's gonna have a lighter note. Just the title makes me laugh. "Intrusive Daydreams"? Uh-oh...
Sita Z chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I can see Trip and T'Pol parting ways like this. I'm glad you wrote her like the strong character she is, and that she found a way of dealing with her loss. It's very much like Trip to see her marriage to Koss as a betrayal, one that he can't forgive or forget.

I really like your writing, looking forward to more of your stories!

bina W chapter 1 . 6/1/2008

Interesting story. Also the fact that she thought she could still have Trip. He is honorable. Please update.

Miss Misty June chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was good. I can't wait to read the post on Triaxian silk too. I think i have read everything you have written in the past week i just love your work. So keep giving me more to read ok?
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very well written... and sad. :( I'm glad there's a happier story in development.

You have a good handle on T'Pol's character and what she might have been going through during this time. And poor Trip... his tears and his stoic decision to live by his principles were heartbreaking.