Reviews for Commander T'Pol Joins Starfleet
fred21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm really liking this series.

This one was particularly sad. You write angst so well.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Sad, but well done. It makes T'Pols decision to not renew the relationship after the end of the marriage a bit more understandable for me... Nevertheless, what a shame, they so deserved a happy ending...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So, have you noticed I'm going systematically trhough your stories. This one was sad. Again. Hmm...I think you like to write angst.
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was perhaps what she deserved for trying to have both. Her human lover had turned away and her Vulcan husband had discarded her and now there could be no Vulcan husband, no Vulcan child, no human companion, just … what? A life devoted to science and exploration? A lifelong quest for an inner peace? - wonderful, just wonderful

though i do think baby showers are worse (if only slightly) than wedding showers
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love it when I stumble upon an amazing auther! Well done! I can't wait to read your other stories! :D Keep 'em coming will you? _
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I can actually see T'Pol and Trip growing apart like this...it definitely makes her withdrawal from him seem more, well, logical.

But I'm glad that the next story's gonna have a lighter note. Just the title makes me laugh. "Intrusive Daydreams"? Uh-oh...
Sita Z chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I can see Trip and T'Pol parting ways like this. I'm glad you wrote her like the strong character she is, and that she found a way of dealing with her loss. It's very much like Trip to see her marriage to Koss as a betrayal, one that he can't forgive or forget.

I really like your writing, looking forward to more of your stories!

Sita
bina W chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hello,

Interesting story. Also the fact that she thought she could still have Trip. He is honorable. Please update.

bw
Miss Misty June chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was good. I can't wait to read the post on Triaxian silk too. I think i have read everything you have written in the past week i just love your work. So keep giving me more to read ok?
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very well written... and sad. :( I'm glad there's a happier story in development.

You have a good handle on T'Pol's character and what she might have been going through during this time. And poor Trip... his tears and his stoic decision to live by his principles were heartbreaking.